Wilderness Explorers at Animal Kingdom!

teacher31

DIS Veteran
I am a huge Up fan. Imagine how thrilled I was today going through the AK and find a new activity - The Wilderness Explorers! You are given a great handbook with activities on each page. It walks you through the park, learning things you never knew about the animals! Best part - you get a badge just like Russell's! Ok. It's a sticker but still so cool! I'll figure out how to post a picture and do that. Not too young, perfect for all ages. LOVED this even more than when KimPossible first came out.

It is a wonderful activity that will enhance the AK experience. Did I say I LOVED this?

The wilderness must be explored. Caw! Caw! Roar!

By the way, it just started Saturday. You can get a book throughout the park, but I recommend the station right before the Tree of Life. It's at the beginning and you can earn two badges! There area total of 30 badges, I believe.

31 badges total. I got about 12 of them done. The book is actually really nice - it's pretty thick! Really gets you to explore animal kingdom and the stations are fun!

One thing I forgot to mention. I noticed that the merit badges are spread out pretty evenly throughout the parks - yet not a single badge is in Camp Minnie Mickey. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Sounds like fun! For me, any excuse to spend more time in Animal Kingdom is good-it's my favorite park. Can you put the stickers right in the book and have a souvenir? I'm already thinking of spending as many days as it takes to get all the badges during my solo excursion in October.

This looks awesome. Good vid on YouTube about it
(Via Orlando Attractions magazine)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter