Wilderness Explorers at AK

jcsbama

DIS Veteran
I have done a search and can't find anything. I know during the Monstrous Summer announcement, it was mentioned the new Wilderness Explorers at AK would be arriving within a few weeks. We leave in 10 days and just wondering if it has made it's debut yet? My daughter would love this! Really hoping to try this out when we're there.

this is from the HUB :

Beginning June 1, Guests will have the opportunity to explore Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park in even more engaging and challenging ways aimed at deepening their understanding of animals and the natural world. While exploring the park, Guests can earn more than 30 sticker badges to be placed in their Wilderness Explorers Handbook

this is all I could find

this is from the HUB :

Beginning June 1, Guests will have the opportunity to explore Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park in even more engaging and challenging ways aimed at deepening their understanding of animals and the natural world. While exploring the park, Guests can earn more than 30 sticker badges to be placed in their Wilderness Explorers Handbook

this is all I could find
Awesome, thank you so much!!! Can't wait to try it out. :woohoo:

We are heading there tomorrow and I am eager to check this out. I'll let you know what we find!

Thanks for the report - DS6 loved the previous incarnation of this...he's going to go crazy for this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter