• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Cabins

TallyLassie

Are we there yet?
I read the thread on the Wilderness Lodge and it said guest there could use the recreation at Fort Wilderness. Does it work the other way? We have a cabin booked for October.

Hi there,

Yes the guess do use each others facilaties but the pool area at the Wilderness Lodge villas is a DVC resort and members pay for the upkeep. There is lots to do at all the resorts many of the activities are similar.

Not pools. Fort Wilderness guests can not use any WL pools and Wilderness Loge guests can not use any FW pools. By "recreation" they usually mean bikes, boats, etc. Also, things like the trail ride, petting farm, and campfire at Ft. Wilderness. Really, any guest can use those things at any resort. We often go rent Water Mice at resorts we are not guests of.

Originally posted by GEM
Not pools. Fort Wilderness guests can not use any WL pools and Wilderness Loge guests can not use any FW pools. By "recreation" they usually mean bikes, boats, etc. Also, things like the trail ride, petting farm, and campfire at Ft. Wilderness. Really, any guest can use those things at any resort. We often go rent Water Mice at resorts we are not guests of.

The heck with everything else...your baby is ADORABLE!!!!

*just a Grammie missing my little ones*

Thanks - the pool at Fort Wilderness does not look very special. Given that and the fact that it is so spread out that some guest rent golf carts, we went with POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter