Wild for 3 Florida Resident discount for 2013

scottferre

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they will be offering the Wild for 3 promotion for 2013? This year they offered a Florida resident 3 day pass for $99 from January-May. I am curious if they are going to offer something similar this January. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Does anyone know if they will be offering the Wild for 3 promotion for 2013? This year they offered a Florida resident 3 day pass for $99 from January-May. I am curious if they are going to offer something similar this January. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Nothing announced on it currently.

WhooooHooooo! We have been waiting for this. We get there Jan 6, so perfect timing.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much finding it. We are going next week so timing works out GREAT for us as well.

Found this earlier on Moms Panel, gives the expiration:
A Cast Member friend of mine mentioned special ticket packages for Florida residents just a few days ago. Here's the scoop:

The Discover Disney Florida Resident Tickets are available as a 3 or 4 day ticket. 3 days is $119 (plus tax) and 4 days is $129 (plus tax). They have black out dates of March 23 - April 5, 2013 and expire on June 7, 2013, so the last day you can use the ticket is June 7th. The base tickets are for one park per day, but you can add the park hopper option for $28.50 (plus tax) or make them park hoppers WITH water park fun and more for $57 (plus tax). The upgrades are the same price for the 3 or 4 day pass.

These tickets will go on sale starting January 5th and must be purchased by June 5th. These are similar to the Play 4 Days and Wild 4 Disney promotions that have been available to Florida residents in the years past.

Hope you "Discover Disney" with me next year!

Been waiting for these, already have a room at POR for Feb 1 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter