Wild Africa Trek ??

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW Jan 30-Feb7 ...can I book Wild Africa Trek once we get there and decide which day will be best for us to go? or does it seem to fill up ... maybe I've already missed my opportunity

Any suggestions for the Trek ?

We booked our Trek a few months in advance of our tour (opening day for taking reservations, I forget what it was as it was 2 years ago). We booked the first tour of the day because we've been told that is when the animals are the most active. I don't know how quickly they book up but our tour was full. I highly recommend it. It's pricey, for sure, but the individualized attention you get was astounding. The pictures that they took (included in the price) were GREAT! It was soooo much fun. Food was good, too. We're considering doing it again. Call and find out what their availability is. At least if you do that you'll know off the bat if participating is even an option for you.

I did the Trek Monday 1/12 and my trek wasn't full. There were only 7 of us. I'd still try to make a decision early and pre-book, but there's a chance you'd have some flexibility this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter