Wii Game Suggestions

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
My sister bought her kids a Wii for Christmas. They love coming to my house to play with ours. They will receive the games from us before they get their system so I can't buy them any of the games they like to play at my house. Their favorites are the sports games, especially bowling, baseball and golf and they also like Dance Party.

I bought Monkey Ball Blast for my nephew, who will be 4 in January. I'm stuck about what to buy for my niece, 6.5 yo.

Anyone have any suggestions for a fun Wii game for my niece?

Since they won't have their system yet, they will be told they can come to my house to play these games. They are here a lot, so that won't cause any red flags in their minds.

Animal Crossing? Any of the Mario games should be fun. How about Toy Story Mania?

if they like the sports games, there's always Wii Sports Resort, which has things like archery, basketball, jet ski, cylcing, etc.

My girls (8 & 4) love Just Dance. That is the one they play the most.

wii sports resort, wii fit plus (my 6.5 year old daughter LOVES this!), toy story mania, mario cart, and animal crossing are all huge hits. my 8 year old just got wipeout and he really likes it a lot.

I agree on Sports Resort (warning, you may have to buy additional attachments for controllers though!)

My kids also play Mario Kart and Just Dance frequently.

For my kids, ages 6-12, those are definitely the top 3 games.

Other suggestion that I just remembered
Pinball Hall of Fame:The Williams Collection
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
Carnival Games
Boom Blox
Groovin Blocks

Other suggestion that I just remembered
Pinball Hall of Fame:The Williams Collection
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
Carnival Games
Boom Blox
Groovin Blocks

Another vote for Mario Kart. But make sure to buy the wheels. It's just not the same without them.

Game party 2 is fun as well.

Another vote for Mario Kart. But make sure to buy the wheels. It's just not the same without them.

Game party 2 is fun as well.

personal preference, but I find it much easier to control the bikes/cars on mario kart just using the nunchuck-remote combo..... might not have the same "driving" feel as when you are holding the wheel, but I can run a stronger race without it (and I want to win, dangit ;)

For your niece my little sister LOVES the Disney Enchantment Princess game. Its pretty mundane for older people, but she loves it and will play it for hours of we let her.

Another vote for Mariokart. My eldest got it last year from *cough* Santa and we all played it for the entire of Christmas break. He still plays it now, but he loves the new Super Mario Bros. game for Wii and Ghostbusters. Also anything Lego: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, etc. are good games, not too violent and allow for multi-player.

Another vote for Mario Kart... its the whole family's favorite... but I also vote for buying the driving wheel along with it.

We are also looking forward to the new Epic Mickey game comig out next month, and the Toy Story Mania game is on our wish list this year as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter