• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wii fit age

TJ's Mom

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have Wii Fit, were you surprised by your wii fit age? We just got a Wii fit and my Wii age was way older than what I expected. So how about you? How "old" are you?

For those of you who have Wii Fit, were you surprised by your wii fit age? We just got a Wii fit and my Wii age was way older than what I expected. So how about you? How "old" are you?

Are you going to tell your "age"? My husband and I both came out to be "61".

My 14 year old daughter plays ice hockey 4 times a week, she is very fit, her original Wii fit age was 32. Her second "workout", it came down to 26.

Are you going to tell your "age"? My husband and I both came out to be "61".

Shh... don't tell... we're friends, right???

I am 38 in real life but 54 in Wii life. :scared1: I felt horrible until my 8 year old gymnist was 23. I hope my age starts going down soon!

We don't have Wii Fit, but on the Wii Sports they have something that shows your Wii age. After I watched my husband perform what I thought was a good work out and be told that he was 50:eek: then I said hell no, I am NOT doing that.:lmao: :rotfl2:

Hi All,

Did my second workout today and thankfully my WiiAge came down to a much better number of 35 and I am 38. My hubby missteped during the "bodytest" today and his age went up to 67 and he is only 47. Oh well he has a chance to make things "right" tomorrow.

I really do like WiiFit and think it will help me to commit to excerising everyday. I am up to a 27min workout I want to be able to do an hour in the morning before heading out to work.

Yesterday my age started at 57 but was 54 when I retested. Today it was 40 :) - I'm 42.

Goofygirl

My dad (almost 88) got a WII for Christmas. I wonder what his WIIage will be? Dead?

Almost all the retirement homes have WII these days.

We have had a Wii Fit for about 6 months and I think the Wii Fit Age is a crock. One day I will be 68 and the very next day I am 19! My weight and BMI haven't changed and there isn't any reason for my Wii age to fluctuate that much. My balance tests will have the identical score as the day before. It doesn't make any sense to me and I now ignore it.

We have had a Wii Fit for about 6 months and I think the Wii Fit Age is a crock. One day I will be 68 and the very next day I am 19! My weight and BMI haven't changed and there isn't any reason for my Wii age to fluctuate that much. My balance tests will have the identical score as the day before. It doesn't make any sense to me and I now ignore it.

Ok, I feel better now!

Well, I will have to keep and eye on that now. My scores were much better today than yesterday so my age going down made sense and it did show a 1.2lbs weight loss which was in line with my regular scale. Oh well I have only worked out on it for two days and you have been working out on it for six months so I will just have to wait and see.

We don't have Wii Fit, but on the Wii Sports they have something that shows your Wii age. After I watched my husband perform what I thought was a good work out and be told that he was 50:eek: then I said hell no, I am NOT doing that.:lmao: :rotfl2:

I did the Wii Fit yesterday and it said my Wii age was 69!:scared1: I then did my Wii age on the Wii Sports and it said it was 33!:confused3 Of course the truth is somewhere in between!:rolleyes1

I am 38, Wii Fit age 43. I have only done the test once - just got the Wii Fit. The balance test confused me so I did TERRIBLE. The Fit asked me if I stumble when I walk. :rolleyes1 DS found that HILARIOUS.

DS12 got a Fit age of 16 the one time I was watching him, so it was pretty close.

my fit age is 28 and I'm about to be 31. My bff lol when she saw it and told me it wasn't very accurate!:rotfl2:
It did call me a couch potato today and I was offended (I think):laughing:

My understanding is that the Wii fit can't factor in muscle mass or a true measures of cardio fitness so I would not get too worried about it.
Maybe all those that have an elevated wii fit age are very muscular:thumbsup2

Cheers
Trish

lol ... I think the wii fit age is silly and never really do it when I use my Wii Fit. I think it is mostly looking at balance. Apparently, the Japanese are obsessed with balance and have this pseudoscientific thing about how having perfect balance will make you healthy or some such nonsense. It is kinda hilarious when it tells you your wii fit age is like 70 or something, though!! :lmao:

My dad (almost 88) got a WII for Christmas. I wonder what his WIIage will be? Dead?

Almost all the retirement homes have WII these days.
Dead?? :scared1:
Interesting!! Let us know what his wii age is okay??

I think it's a great idea to have these in retirement homes.

I don't have wii fit yet but yesterday on wii sports (we fitness) it said I was 63 and I'm 43 I played it for hours with my kids. AND today I felt like I was 80!! I was so sore all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter