Wifi

hapinowagain

Mouseketeer
We have requested loop 100 or 200. Do they have WIFI? Don't want to bring the laptop if we won't. Thanks. We will be leaving here in the a.m. and just trying to get last minute things together.

WiFi on the porch of the tavern and at the reception outpost only. Wired internet at sites with cable . Internet access is an additional $9.95 a day at either location.

(warning...I am not the technical person in the family...)

But if you hook up your own router thing to their cable, you can set up wireless for yourselves! :yay:

Sue in Texas

if you hook up your own router thing to their cable, you can set up wireless for yourselves!

Yes, but I think you're still going to have to pay to use Disney's internet portal to actually get online ($10/24 hours)

I have a Verizon wireless internet card and get a good signal at FW.

Thank you. Usually wireless is free becaus they do not need to cover equipment cost.

There is one more...

DVC member at a DVC resort = FREE internet

Thank you. Usually wireless is free becaus they do not need to cover equipment cost.

There is one more...

DVC member at a DVC resort = FREE internet

...assuming you're staying on points. Some members occasionally make cash ressies, and those apparently wouldn't include free internet.

According to this article by Kevin Klose the Sand Trap Bar and Grill located next door to FW at the Ospry Ridge Golf course has FREE WIFI.http://www.wdwinfo.com/reviews/SandTrapBarGrill.htm

Thanks for posting this. I have often considered checking this place out, since it is so close to the Fort. I can't believe that Disney would provide free WIFI here, but that is what the article says. I will have to check this out myself. If it is true, it would make a great little trip from the Fort. Maybe just to have a drink, and check on the e-mail.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter