Wifi in the parks

Judobum

Earning My Ears
Heading out for our first trip to Universal on Friday and just had a quick question. Do both the parks have wifi and is it decent? Asking because we're debating whether we need to end up paying for wifi at our hotel. Don't plan to be one of those constantly on our devices while we should be having fun but my wife does need daily wifi to update her work stuff. If the parks wifi is decent we'll use that rather than paying for it at the hotel.

I never tried at the parks, so I'm no help there. But I do know (at least at Royal Pacific) you can use the WiFi for free if you sit in the lobby. Not sure if that's ok for you, just thought I'd throw it out there. The lobby at RP is rather nicely done, BTW.

Its free in all rooms now and has been for quite a while.

You can upgrade to the super fast but it's always been fine for us in the rooms.

It works pretty well in the parks from my experience.

How much is the super fast upgrade please and is it for a set number of devices? We are staying at the HRH and three of us will be using wi fi simultaneously I would imagine. Me for work plus two teens..... DH will not turn his mobile on for the whole trip!

We found there was no problem using multiple devices at once at HRH on the free wifi.

How much is the super fast upgrade please and is it for a set number of devices? We are staying at the HRH and three of us will be using wi fi simultaneously I would imagine. Me for work plus two teens..... DH will not turn his mobile on for the whole trip!

Free wifi is up to 4 devices.

Premium plus would be $14.95 up to 8 devices. For 24 hours from 1pm-1pm.

We took our old cell phones with us when we went in November so that we could still have access (the apps were helpful, etc) without fear of damaging/losing our main device. The wifi worked wonderfully. We honestly didn't have to think about it. It was just like we had data through our carrier. We didn't need to do anything intense, but for browsing and using apps it worked perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter