WiFi Hotspots throughout the resorts/theme parks??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Are there wireless hotspots throughout the theme parks/resorts?? I recall reading somewhere that you can check wait times and get various other information with an Ipod Touch...but not sure how this works at all since we're new to the I-World.

Free WiFi is offered at all the resorts and all the parks. Yes, there are apps available for checking wait times.

I have the IPhone & use the Verizon Disney App, and then found a "wait time app" and a "Disney Dining App" which I've downloaded. I used the Verizon App (I have AT&T) and the wait time app & found them both to be very helpful & pretty accurate.

I will tell you that the wifi at the Magic Kingdom left alot to be desired in September. Took forever to upload things & the wifi actually came & went quite frequently.

Also, if you plan to use your Ipod Touch alot, be sure to bring your charging cord. Our iPhones (3) all died by the time we had spent the entire day in the MK using it for pictures, apps, etc. There is no charging station within the MK.

Have fun.........we're there in a little over 2 weeks & I can't wait!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter