WiFi at Resorts?

Nagle

Proud Canadian
During our upcoming trip to AKV, I realize we have WiFi in our room. Will we be able to access WiFi while spending time at the pool?

Thanks
John

The pool areas at POFQ & POR had WiFi but it wasn't as good as the connection in the room.

You probably will, but the wifi throughout the resort is spotty at best. At BCV it took me quite a while just to get through my email.

The signal strength can vary. I've stayed at BWV three times since they put in the free wifi, and twice the signal was great and did not disconnect - but one trip it was kind of spotty (good one day, not good the next). Most of the time I've had pretty good luck with the WDW wifi, but like any free wifi it can have it's moments!

When we stayed at POR in April it was horrible in the room but the main areas of the resort was so much better. I think it's pretty much true for all the resorts. Some room locations are better than others. I bet if your room is located close to the Lobby you much have better luck

The signal strength can vary. I Most of the time I've had pretty good luck with the WDW wifi, but like any free wifi it can have it's moments!

Agreed, some days it can be great while other days spotty at best. On the days that the connection isn't good I assume that I'm being told I shouldn't bother with the computer and just head off to enjoy a park :cool1:

Two weeks in June 2012. The signal was unreliable at Kidani and Boardwalk. Although I had fairly good success sitting in the boardwalk lobby.

Last week I had great reception in the mansion section of POR riverside. I had no problems in or out of the room getting online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter