Wifi at any SW parks yet?

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Upcoming trip in Nov, and Dh is concerned about being out of touch for our 3 days at SeaWorld parks (SW, DC and AQ) Is there still no wifi available? Found old posts complaining of this, but nothing recent. Hoping things have changed???

We're travelling from Canada, and thinking of just purchasing an add-on travel talk and text pkg from our provider, but not sure if adding data will be worth it if wifi is available.

I am also from Canada and we just got back from Orlando area on Thursday. As for wifi atSeaWorld, I was very happy to discover that there is! And it's fairly decent as well, I was posting at the One Ocean show and was able to download the SeaWorld app when we got there as well :)

Free Wifi is available in the front area of the park and also around shamu stadium. Plans are to increase it around the rest of the park but I do not have a timeline for that.

I know for a fact wifi is available at Aquatica also in the front areas of the park.

Hope this helps

Free Wifi is available in the front area of the park and also around shamu stadium. Plans are to increase it around the rest of the park but I do not have a timeline for that.

I know for a fact wifi is available at Aquatica also in the front areas of the park.

Hope this helps

Thank you :thumbsup2 Do you know if Busch Gardens has wi-fi also ?

Thank you :thumbsup2 Do you know if Busch Gardens has wi-fi also ?

Busch Gardens Tampa now has free wifi in 3 places: near front gate, Crown Colony area and Stanleyville area. Also a charging station in Pantopia next to Falcon's Fury (but no wifi there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter