WiFi af AKL and Pop

BigDaddy1

Mouseketeer
Just curious how the wifi is at AKL and Pop. We have a split stay sandwiched around a cruise on the Dream. When i was there last at both resorts wifi was spotty at best and very slow. This was a year ago.

Has it gotten any better?

We haven't stayed at AKL recently and have never stayed at pop so i can't speak directly to those two resorts. However, at both bw and gf this summer we had spotty service. it wasn't terrible but if you want to stream videos or something you may have trouble.

I am at Pop right now on WiFi. WiFi in our room (60's) has been great and WiFI by the Hippy Dippy pool (where I am right now) has been perfect. I did have difficulty getting WiFi while sitting by the Bowling Pin pool last night though.

Stayed at Jambo house in a room on the Grand Lobby. Signal would be weakish on the Balcony, but stronger towards the door. It was better in the mornings than in the evenings.

Is wired access still an option? If so I'll just bring a LAN cable for use in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter