• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wife's 40th Birthday

kid@heart

DIS Veteran
We arrive at WDW on my DW's 40th birthday in May. We have PS at Flying Fish for dinner. Will they do anything special for her big day? I'd be willing to pay extra to make this a great day for my DW. Just looking for suggestions. In advance, THANKS!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We will be celebrating my husband's 40th when we go in November! Did you tell them when making the ADR's that is was your wife's birthday? What else do you have planned? I'm trying to get tickets to Kyle Petty's for my husband for the day.

I am celebrating my own 40th the first night in WDW in April! Must be a trend!

We usually get a rental car when we arrive. This trip we're having a limo take us from the airport to the Beach Club. My wife likes to arrive and have our bags taken care of. Then it'll be off to Mexico in Epcot to have a margarita by the lake. I did let them know about the birthday when I made the PS. I just want this to be a special day for her. We'll of course have presents for her. Any suggestions would be welcome. THANKS!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are also going for my 40th Birthday with our kids ages 12 thru 2 and my Mom. I'm looking for suggestions on where to go to dinner. Any Suggestions?I want it to be special and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter