Wierd ADR time ??

littlebigdog

Our lives are made in these small hours, these lit
We made an ADR for Boma's for dinner and the CM gave us a time of 4:40pm. When we called Boma's to order a Birthday cake for our DS they told us they don't open until 5pm and our reservation couldn't be correct.

I called dining back to verify my confirmation and they said that they can begin scheduling reservations as early as 4:30pm. Anyone else notice any wierd scheduling times for their ADR's?

When are you going to dine there? I know during free dining last year, many of the TS restaurants opened at least a half hour earlier than normal to accommodate more guests. If that's the case, the dining CM's could be in the loop, but not the restaurant. That could be one explanation.

Otherwise, I've never seen any ADR times earlier than the restaurant officially opens.

We have a 4:30 ADR for Boma in early August. They might open earlier than 5:00 during peak seasons.

We have a 4.40pm reservation in October, maybe their opening hours are changing and no-ones told them yet;)

we've always had the 4:30-4:50 ADRs at Boma. Never much of a wait, and the food is brought out on the lines fresh and wonderful! We like eating at the earlier times, the parks are hot and crowded, and when we finish eating we are rested and refreshed and ready to hit the parks again as the commandos start dropping like flies. :lmao: Don't worry about the time, you'll have a WONDERFUL meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter