Wide World Grill

sebzmom

Mouseketeer
We will be in the Wide World of Sports for a tournament. We are on the DDP, any good snack options?

Unfortunately, not really. DH and I have spent two weekends in January 2009 & 2010 at the WWoS complex for the 3v3 soccer tournament, and sadly the only snack options were the basics - popcorn, Mickey ice cream bar, soft pretzel, bag of chips or a drink. I asked if they would allow for the soup to be considered a snack like at some other CS places on the DDP, but they said no. They also said no to a side salad being a snack on the DDP.

That being said, the pulled pork sandwich with chips and the side it comes with and dessert (1CS credit) is actually big enough to share for a light lunch, and it is quite delicious.

Thank you so much! The 3v3 soccer tournament is exactly why we are going too! Both my neices are playing!

We had a terrific time. The weather was pretty chilly in 2009 but beautiful in 2010. We don't have kids of our own, but DH coaches two boys teams, and both years they were there competing, so we combined our planned vacation to WDW to see the kids play for the first couple of days. The complex is incredible, and we had a blast! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter