Wide Feet Shoes

I finally found a wide lightweight sneaker that I love. Got them at The Walking Company. They're ABEO Lite. I've used them on the Treadclimber all week, have walked miles in them and they fit perfectly. They're comfy, don't rub and don't feel like a ton of bricks on my feet. If you have a store near you or don't mind shopping online, check them out.

I have wide feet and love my Teva Tirra sandals - they are adjustable, comfortable, you can wear them on water rides and they dry out very quickly, and they come in a ton of colors!

I have wide feet and I love any type of cross-training sneaker. My favorites are Nikes. Since they are meant to be "all terrain/all purpose" sneakers in addition to training shoes for the gym, they are very light weight and also ventilated to keep them light and your feet dry. I've found them to be wide and comfortable, and didn't require much to break them in.

Another vote for New Balance. Even their "regular" width shoes are wider then most. 3 different week long Disney trips and zero blisters.

Another vote for New Balance. They have wide, wider (2E), widest (4E).

Whatever you get, walk a lot in them before your trip.

My wife also has wide feet and trouble with blisters. She finds Wide Sketchers with memory foam and they work the best. Instead of putting Band-Aids on blisters, she uses corn cushion pads,(with the hole in the middle) to put around the blister. She uses them as preventive when she feels a sore spot coming on. She gets a pack of 9 at Walmart for 98 cents. Hope this helps.

I have wide feet, all my running shoes are wides. But at Disney, I wear skechers go walk. They are extremely lightweight, and VERY stretchy and comfortable, no socks needed. I used them all 10 days last year, no blisters or sore feet. You have to try them on to see, you will fall in love

These shoes are so comfortable...I bought my first pair two months ago and are planning on buying a few more pair.:thumbsup2

I love my Sketcher Go Walks, I got them at Kohls in an extra wide. I wear them to work as a teacher almost everyday and my feet never hurt.
At Disney, I wear Teva strappy sandals... I think they are Numas, but not 100%. I put on Band Aid Friction Block every morning where the straps rub to prevent blisters, especially since it rained everyday, and I didn't have a single blister.
I also wore a pair of Adidas flip flops that I picked up at Costco a couple of days and I was surprised how comfy they were, even after walking a whole day!

I've worn just-out-of-the-box Easy Spirit walking shoes to Disney and they were so comfortable! And no blisters. Easy Spirits can be a bit pricey, so it's definitely best to catch a sale. I believe that they sell two wide width options: w and ww, and they're having a 60% off sale right now.

I have wide feet but I don't know if they are super wide... Crocs in wide work for me. They have tons of cute styles. I wear them everyday and can't even imagine life without them!

I average 10,000 steps a day. Never got blisters and I did wear my everyday croc flats in our one day in DLR. We were there from rope drop to midnight and I wouldn't have wanted to do it in any other shoes!

I totally agree. I LOVE Crocs. I've lived in my Crocs flip flops this summer. When we went to WDW, my feet were miserable until I wore the old Crocs clogs I brought for DH to wear to the pool. Crocs.com often has sales and they send coupons to repeat customers. They have so many cute styles. Don't wear old Crocs that are worn on the bottom if you think things will be wet/slippery. If your new Crocs are too tight, put them in the dryer to warm them up then wear them around.

My kids wore Keene to WDW and loved them. I'm not sure if they come in wide but I have wide feet and can wear the men's shoes. I'm just happier with the more feminine styles of Crocs.

hello fellow wide footed friends!

for sandals I wear Merrells, Clarks, and Born for comfortable, supportive shoes I can wear all day walking
for sneakers I like Brooks, New Balance or Saucony

you might want to order a bunch from Zappos to try on and wear around the house - you'll get free shipping to send back what you don't like

Wow I cant wear Merrells or Clarks because they are too narrow for me and I don't really consider myself to have a very wide foot.

I have the best luck with New Balance tennis shoes and crocs sandals. That being said, the more expensive New Balance shoes do have a much better comfort level than some of the cheap $40 pairs.

JudyAL, what did you end up doing? I have that problem too and I am down to one pair of NB sneakers and one pair of work shoes. Terrible problem if you want "prettier looking shoes".

Wow I cant wear Merrells or Clarks because they are too narrow for me and I don't really consider myself to have a very wide foot.
I wear the Merrells and Clarks in Wide.
Sometimes I can get in a "regular" Clark or Merrell but if there is a wide option, I take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter