• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wicked LA

lovevacations

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if Wicked will still be around June of 2008? We saw it in Chicago this June and would love to see it again if it is still in LA!!

When I bought my tickets, I only saw that it was playing until March 2008 but I could be wrong. They may just not have the dates up yet.

The show is here for an open ended run. So as long as ticket sales are good, they will remain.

Because it's open ended, tickets are sold in "blocks". Currently, tickets are available up until March 2008. In a few months, they'll release more blocks of tickets that should take the dates pass June 2008, so you'll be able to buy them then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter