• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wich Movie do you think Should have an attraction??

Lost in disney

i know it was a stupid question thats why i asked
I would Like to see a Cars Speedway type Attraction. and i would like to see more of an accual Little Mermaid attraction other than a meet and greet and what about a Rattoulie Coaster OR a Stitch Coaster that would be cool....

I would Like to see a Cars Speedway type Attraction. and i would like to see more of an accual Little Mermaid attraction other than a meet and greet and what about a Rattoulie Coaster OR a Stitch Coaster that would be cool....

I consider the Voyage of the Little Mermaid at DHS a mermaid attraction, but a cars attraction would be interesting

I'd love to see the Alice in Wonderland dark ride at Disneyland, make its way to the Magic Kingdom. But with the Mad Tea Party, I doubt that will happen ;)

Disney Should have a new Roller Coaster . Tarzan wpld make a cool Jungle Coaster . Im Hearing of a Cars Attraction coming to DHS but no details and .. NightMare Before Christmas too ;)

I would love to see Hercules the Musical (DCL) replace the Beauty and the Beast show at the studios.

Actually Disney's California Adventure is getting a new, hideously expensive Cars attraction that will use some of the technology from Test Track. Maybe we'll get a clone at WDW if it works out well there.

As for a Little Mermaid attraction, there's already one at DHS ;)

I'm always up for a new coaster. I'd love to see Disney get a new one at MK, DHS, or AK as long as it is as highly themed as the others.

WDW most definitely needs an Incredibles attraction. Considering how they milk everything they can out of Monsters, Nemo, and Toy Story, I think that it's woefully neglected and IMO it's the best Pixar movie ever.

The Incredibles definitely need their own ride. I would love to see a Chicken Little ride where we are escaping from the aliens while REM is singing "It's the End of the World as We Know It"..:rotfl2:

well Disneyland is already getting the Cars and ariel rides... so that throws out those but i think Tinkerbell could use a ride of her own... considering she is everywhere ..
I Like the Tarzan theme coaster someone mentioned...Imagine the queue to such a ride wow!!

i am a bit surprised there isnt a roller coaster/dark ride based on Fantasia. night on bald mountain would be a great addition to the WDW of mountains.

alice in wonderland, so much is going on in this movie that the best they can come up with is spinning teacups. maybe a ride following the hare on his "late for an important date"

the incredibles is another movie but honeslty i cant think of a ride that could be themed with this movie.

all i know is no more toy story, nemo or monsters inc. ok. time for lassiter and company to end the milking of those franchise movies and start milking different ones.

the incredibles is another movie but honeslty i cant think of a ride that could be themed with this movie.
A Syndrome roller coaster or simulator based on those transit pods on his island?

I agree that they need to do something with The Incredibles. It is my favorite Pixar movie too! Maybe a stunt show at DHS?

The Incredibles

National Treasure would be interesting too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter