Wich Character Would you Like to Meet , But Havent Met Yet??

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
Wich Character(s) Would You Like To Meet , But Havent Had the Chance to Meet Yet??!! I Would Like to meet : Jafar,Malificent, Big Bad Wolf , And any other Villan . I Would also Like to Meet Max Since i can never track him Down.Ooh Pocahantas, Dont Know why i never met her ,And Hades(good luck.. i know) :)

Jasmine. Seriously that (insert not so nice, non princessy name here) girl runs everytime I get in her line. I've waited several times for her and she just disappears and is replaced by Alladin or her time is up for the day. We saw here this trip no line and I had forgotten she is the ONLY Alladin charecter I've never seen and the ONLY princess I've missed and I forgot. DH asked me later that night which charecter I wanted to meet and I said her and he said silly she was right there earlier, I could have kicked myself.

The character that I would love love LOVE to meet - Robin Hood

But I don't believe they have him out any more :sad: The closest I think I will get is a picture of me getting Prince John's autograph and the said autograph.

On a character I may have a better chance if meeting - Peter Pan and/or Wendy

Wall-E, saw the footage from D23 and would love for them to bring him to the parks!

We've been over 10 times and this trip will be our first to meet Daisy Duck (at Tusker House breakfast)! :woohoo:

Launchpad McQuack (although I don't think he's around much anymore) or Woody from Toy Story. Don't know how, but I have somehow missed him over all these trips...

I want to meet Meg, Thumper, and Brer Rabbit. :D

My past two trips I would get in line to meet Tiana and Naveen and then they would leave. I am determined to meet them in September!

Thumper of course. He's been one of the character to elude me. From other posts I've read, you can meet him and miss bunny at Animal Kingdom. Hope I can catch up with them on this trip.

Thumper, Abu, Bullseye, Marie, I don't think these exist, but how cute would Little Green Men be, Timon, and Dale (I kind of met him at the campfire thing, but he was actually walking off-he saw me sitting on one of the benches with the Dale cap on and quickly ran over, gave me a great big hug and kiss and ran off, which was awesome, but a picture would be nice).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter