• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wich Attraction Do you Normally Go On First ??

I would say the only totally solid first ride is at DS - TSM, of course!!!
Usually mad dash/fp and maybe ride twice depending on crowd levels.
It's unlike any other rope drop. :-)

I don't have the map infront of me.... lol But in MK we will do -
IASM
Peter Pan
Fantasia (I know thats not the name of it, you know what I mean! lol)
Dumbo

Haven't figured it out past that yet, but I have till Oct. to finalize it!

We usually ride the Fantasyland rides first as well. Dumbo is an attraction that usually has long waits throughout the day so we ride it first. Also, IASM can be a walk on many times throughout the day. SO if you switched the order of those two attractions could save you as much as 45 min waiting in line.

You may have many other reasons for riding IASM first so I'm not trying to tell you how to enjoy your day. I just thought I would make sure you knew Dumbo usually gets crowded pretty quickly.

We are going in October too!!!! So excited!!!

Mk-Dumbo
Ep- Missions space, Test Track
Ak- Everest
Ds- Toy Story Mania

in MK Normally i go for Space Mountain
EC FP Soatin then ride Test Track
DHS Toy Story Ride First
AK FP everest Ride Kilamanjaro OR FP Kilamanjaro Ride Everest

Epcot is Test Track
DHS is Toy Story Mania

Don't really have any preferences at the other parks.

MK - Splash Mt or Big Thunder Mt
Epcot - Soarin
MGM - Toy Story or Tower of Terror
AK - EE or Safari

I dont have a traditional first day park so these are in no certain order:
MK: usually hit BTMRR first
Epcot: Test Track! Can't keep the kids away from it
AK: Safari usually but next time i am thinking of hitting Dino and EE then move over to Safari
DHS: This coming trip it will be all bout Star Tours, then RRC and TOT. Skipping TSM cause I thought it was lame and the kids liked Buzz better :lol

We've always been there with little ones so at MK Dumbo is the first stop.
Not that it's a great ride, but we have to do it and there's no way I'm waiting 30 or 40 minutes later.

Epcot - Soarin

AK - EE

DHS - RnR (last time we were there TSM wasn't built yet)

My wife and I get to go to the world 4 times a year. Every single time the first thing we ride is Pirates...love this ride. I know weird...
Since I always arrive mid day on our first day, we just ride whatever is most convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter