Wi-fi Itouch Apps work in park?

SassyTink213

Mouseketeer
I just downloaded several disney apps on my itouch and they look like they'll be great to use in WDW. I'm excited to put them to the test, but I was wondering if the wi-fi apps work? Is there wi-fi in the parks? Will the WDW Today and WDW Times apps work (up to date) in the parks? Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

Here's a link to a long, fairly-recent thread on all subjects iphone/touch/apps, etc. I know that from what I've read there is no wifi at Disney (not counting pay use within resorts). But there are a lot of suggestions about using air-sharing software to get the apps uploaded and updated on the phone in here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2151270

I thought there were some apps, and I don't recall which I downloaded, menus I think, that would be updated periodically, but did not need wifi to be used. So you could have an update from your resort room but go with that to the park. iPhone might have it different, but I have a Touch.

3G works great everywhere, but generally no wi-fi in WDW, and definitely not any free wi-fi, even if you manage to find it in a few isolated locations.

THanks! I downloaded the ones like menu and maps and triviaish stuff (for i-touch) that will work without the wifi updates, I was just wondering about the others like the hours apps. The links answered a lot of q's. THanks so much for all your help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter