Wi-Fi in Alaska Ports?

kayaker35

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are convenient free wi-fi hot spots in Juneau, Ketchikan, and Skagway? I'll have my iPad along on my upcoming cruise, and if my cell phone doesn't work well in AK, would like to know that I have a back-up.

Thanks!

Karen

There's a brand-new library in Skagway where you can use their Wi-Fi for free. The town is so tiny the library has very limited hours -- 12 noon til 5 p.m. There other places that have Wi-Fi but it isn't free.

We used the library at Juneau. It's right at port.

Super! We have a Tracfone, and I'm not sure if it will work in AK or not. I've gotten reports both ways. If I can get to a wi-fi hot spot, I'll be all set and can get/send email and instant messages on the days we're in port.

Thanks!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter