WHYYYYY!!!! *vent*

2HOT2touch said:
ok, yea this happening once i wouldnt say anything about it. but the fact that it happens alot, that pisses me off. and how would you like it if multiple girls have just used you and then taunted you about it after ward. but you know what, i dont care what you think of me or my life. and i shouldnt have to justify myself to you,cuz right now you are being just as much of a jerk as he is.
I have something to say, but I have the strange feeling that if I said it it would be deleted.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Well then make it something NICE to say :goodvibes .
Fine...

I know it hurts and I wish you the best and blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

MuNkY said:
I have something to say, but I have the strange feeling that if I said it it would be deleted.

then PM it to me, Im not afraid of you.

btw thanks girls for being there and understanding, i really apprieciate it :)

2HOT2touch said:
btw thanks girls for being there and understanding, i really apprieciate it :)

No problem! I love having everyone here always be there for me when I'm feeling down.

Ugggh, this is going to be my last statement.

I think your blaming the wrong people in this. I mean, don't you think you should be thinking your friends are jerks a little bit more than him? They are the ones that called him in the first place, not to mention hanging up on him. Then you apparently called him again, and somehow "accidentally" hung up on him. I mean, I would be calling back too wondering what was going on. Then you said your friends called him and cursed him out. I think he had a little bit of a reason to leave a nasty voicemail. Unless your leaving something out here, it sounds like he has been getting strange calls, then when he called back to find out what the heck was going on, he got cursed out. I don't see how you justify insulting him when as far as I can see, he's done nothing wrong.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry your hurt over this, and I'm sorry about your bad nack at picking bad men, but this one sounds more like your friends fault than his.

MuNkY said:
Ugggh, this is going to be my last statement.

I think your blaming the wrong people in this.

So, I should be blaming myself guys being jerks? cuz that makes a whole lot of sense....

2HOT2touch said:
So, I should be blaming myself guys being jerks? cuz that makes a whole lot of sense....
If you'd re-read what I just posted, then you would see I'm not blaming you at all.

MuNkY said:
If you'd re-read what I just posted, then you would see I'm not blaming you at all.
I did and was just going to change what i said. what you read wrong in my first post was, that he called me back and left a nasty message, and thats when my friends cursed him out. i understand why he would call back, and i didnt mean to hang up on him, but he didnt have to leave the nasty message, and I am sorry but i did leave something out. Over the summer a long time after we stopped talking he started calling me and taunting me saying rude things. so im sorry i didnt tell you about that aswell...

2HOT2touch said:
I did and was just going to change what i said. what you read wrong in my first post was, that he called me back and left a nasty message, and thats when my friends cursed him out. i understand why he would call back, and i didnt mean to hang up on him, but he didnt have to leave the nasty message, and I am sorry but i did leave something out. Over the summer a long time after we stopped talking he started calling me and taunting me saying rude things. so im sorry i didnt tell you about that aswell...
Well that changes everything. Lol, was that really so hard? :rotfl2:

Tiinkerbelle said:
I don't see who else can be blamed but the jerky boys.
From the first way it was said, I honestly cant see how you would think that. :confused3

i'm so sorry that happened! anytime you need us girls, we're here for you! :grouphug:

MuNkY said:
From the first way it was said, I honestly cant see how you would think that. :confused3

I just think you need to listen better, because I think it was said fine the first time. there is another problem(not attacking you promise) guys need to learn how to listen....

Well in the first place, you said "You're blaming the wrong person" when she said she was blaming the jerky boy, the only other people where the friends -who sounded like great friends- or her. From the situation being told it was not her fault at all, and the friends where just helping out, hence it's the boys fault.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter