why so few players in VMK 653????

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone Maltoo is roaming the Kingdom and it is almost desserted only 653 players running around right now, what gives? :confused3

Mal

You mean everyone went to work and school today?;)
Kim

Maleficent2 said:
Our kids are out on Fall break ......what is work??? :confused3 ;)

Mal
Fall Break? Already! Blink and it will be Christmas Break Yikes!! I don't know what work is either... LOL

Dont you wish you could just walk around your neighborhood, meet 5 people every day in about 5 minutes, and get paid $100 for it? Our vmk dudes have it easy I tell ya. :rotfl2:

NJ Mike said:
Dont you wish you could just walk around your neighborhood, meet 5 people every day in about 5 minutes, and get paid $100 for it? Our vmk dudes have it easy I tell ya. :rotfl2:

That would be great - then maybe I wouldn't know what that 4 letter word was either. :goodvibes

Well let's just say that work sure takes a bite out of my VMK playing time!;)
:rotfl:
Kim

I don't know about others but I can't get in. I keep getting the "Check Your Firewall" message.

I notice the number of people playing the game is climbing up. Over 1,100 now. But I am still unable to log into the game. I still see the BSOD and the "Check your firewall" message. Since nobody else is mentioning this I am beginning to fear that it is just me.

Are others having log on problems today? Or do I have to confront the idea of a VMK-free day? :scared1:

Originally Posted by Maleficent2Originally Posted by Maleficent2
......what is work???

Mal

Originally Posted by MomsGoneGoofy
Ouch that hurts.

I was only kidding I do work I just do it from home so I am alittle more flexible ;)

Simba

First try refreshing the screen and if that does not work...clear you cookie and temp files and restart

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter