• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

why oh why did I look at accuweather

Noletucker

Mouseketeer
I am from florida, I know better, I know it is too far out to be accurate, but I did, and now I will pay with anxiety!! We are on the July 24 5 night dream, and after tuesday afternoon it is straight rain.! Not scattered thunderstorms, but day and night rain! Oh why did I look!!

The way I look at accuweather...if it's far out and calls for rain, it will change and be sunny. If it calls for sun, it will change and be rainy;)
I do the same thing. It does cause stress, but not knowing causes just as much.
You will have fun in any case. Enjoy your trip!!

I am from florida, I know better, I know it is too far out to be accurate, but I did, and now I will pay with anxiety!! We are on the July 24 5 night dream, and after tuesday afternoon it is straight rain.! Not scattered thunderstorms, but day and night rain! Oh why did I look!!

Hope you have nice weather, but just remeber - a bad day on a cruise is still better than a good day at work! :lmao:

I am from the Sunshine State as well. You said you were from Florida...........Remember in Florida if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change. Have a GREAT cruise!!:thumbsup2

No worries, Noletucker, I am on that cruise with you!!! First, I agree with the other posters, that it's 'good' its says rain now, it will most surely be wrong by next week. Second, even if there was rain on Tuesday, we'd have sun for Monday on Castaway Cay!!!:cloud9::cool1: So we spend Nassau day checking out what's playing in Buena Vista theater! -at least the pools won't be so crowded!:rotfl:

See you Sunday!!!:banana::cool1::woohoo:pirate::cheer2:

And for what it's worth: Intellicast shows 88 and P/Cloudy on Monday for CC, and 88 with Isolated T-Storms for PC on Sunday. I figure there's always a chance of rain this time of year. You'll be able to tell the Midwesterners on the ship - we'll be the ones dancing on the deck if it rains - it's dry and brutally hot here right now!

I'm on that cruise too and haven't even looked at the weather....not even once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter