• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip? Link to New TR 6/24 p136!

Alright, we must get ot VA Beach. I have always wanted to go but we end up somewhere else. It looks like lot of fun!

Hilton Head looks great. I can't wait to read more! :surfweb:

Another mega update, what a treat!

I loved that Neptune statue, it was just amazing!!!

So glad the trip down wasn't as bad as you thought, but what bad luck about not being able to sleep well.

As usual, I love the pictures! I guess I also thought it was right on the water, was there problems with mosquitos being so close to the marsh? Love all the details, Disney is just too good at details!

I love seeing all these familiar sites..VA Beach to Salisbury! Although, I am with you. I lived in VA Beach for 1 1/2 years and I hated it compared to any other beach town. There's nothing to do in the winter, like you said, hardly any shops or things to look at while you're going down the boardwalk.

Aside from that..HHI is GORGEOUS!!! I love the room pictures with all the wood details, it just looks so cozy!! LOVE the porch pictures from outside!

I think SC is about my limit with driving before I have to take a major break. Once you hit georgia, that's when it becomes a long trip, so I'm glad it wasn't too bad on you and you had the girls to entertain you!

Can't wait to see more of your trip!! :thumbsup2

I just saw your ticker! You are taking your nephews? Is the same nephew you took awhile back going? I cant' remember his name but he was such a cutie and had a good time!

Yup - I am taking LJ who I think will be 13 by this summer. He is still a cutie. Along with LJ will be his three younger brothers who will probably 11, 9, and 5. Plus mom and dad are going. It's going to be a crazy trip. We have the treehouse for 5 nights, but then Denny and I will have a studio by ourselves for another 3 nights. Nick will also be there for at least the first 5 nights. It's going to be CRAZY!

I get the "too excited to sleeps" as well. I guess it's the knowing that you have to be up at a certain time and you're afraid to go into a deep sleep and miss the wake up time.

I guess that's it. Its really weird. It started happening to me about 5 or 6 years ago and now I have a bit of a phobia about it. It makes the start of a trip more work, but once I get one good nights sleep, I am back on track again.

Glad to hear that the drive to Hilton Head was an uneventful one. I'd much rather have a boring ride rather than one with road construction, accidents, etc.

Boy - isn't that the truth. 11 hours of an uneventful ride is much better than 6 hrs of bumper to bumper traffic. It really was an OK road and I actually think we may be able to tackle the ride to Florida. :rolleyes1

The resort room and grounds are gorgeous! I love the decor and the Mickey & Minnie carved into the bench.

It really is a lovely resort. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I have many, many more pictures to show you!

What an amazing update Mary Ellen!! The room at HHI looks amazing! I so would love to visit there some day!! What a great view and a great room!!!!

Thanks Jen - so glad you liked it. The villa was so big. It's been 18 months since I've been in a 2BR, so I forgot how big they are. It really was a perfect view and location. I seriously think HHI would be a great place for a big DIS meet. I know there is no park, but there's 2 pools, a big, and an island with tons of great places to eat and drink.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of HH!!!!!

You will definitely see more in my next update.

Thanks for the tour! I definitely want to get there someday.

Oh - you definitely should. Maybe when your kiddos are a couple years older, although I think they are old enough right now.

Ahem. That's not a "boardwalk". :rotfl2:

I was wondering when someone was going to point that out! :rotfl2: Hey, I'm from Philly and Delaware, that's all I know! I can't call it a concrete walk, can I?

I like the first one. A little more contrast between the light/dark areas. :thumbsup2

Good choice!

Beware the wrath of my turtle!

Seriously - that is one BIG turtle!!!!!

Pots? I thought ours were all plastic. :rotfl:
:rotfl2:

Back in my beach house days I remember a few bars bringing them in in pots every summer. I always felt so sorry for those palm trees. :laughing:

That's making great time. We took 301 around DC on a trip to Myrtle Beach as well and thought it was a good way to go. The traffic lights on the Maryland side can get annoying, but once you cross the Potomac it's clear sailing to I-95! :goodvibes

Do you know where the super walmart is in Middletown? My GF, L, lives right near there. It was great starting location for the 301 route. That, and it being Sunday morning, explains our great time. That's even before L, with her lead foot, took over the wheel.

This may surprise you, but I've never had the guts to stop there. I think I'm going to have to one of these days. It's just so over-the-top tacky. Like a train wreck, you can't look away.

That's an excellent analogy. :thumbsup2 It's exactly like a train wreck! We actually stopped there on the way back, but I'm gonna make you wait for that. :rolleyes1

HHI looks very nice! The theme seems very Wilderness Lodge-y, which of course puts it right up my alley.

It completely reminded me of the Wilderness lodge. I actually think it was the perfect theme for the surrounding area. It's a great vacation spot. I highly recommend for small children. They would love it. But there is also tons to do as an adult!

Alright, we must get ot VA Beach. I have always wanted to go but we end up somewhere else. It looks like lot of fun!

It's really a beautiful beach. I know the hotel prices are high right on the boardwalk, but it does look like a lovely place to vacation. It's very nicely maintained. Very clean.

Hilton Head looks great. I can't wait to read more! :surfweb:

Plenty more coming up soon!

Another mega update, what a treat!

I did work hard to get that one done. Phew! :rotfl:

I loved that Neptune statue, it was just amazing!!!

It really is. I actually think it looks more interesting in the pictures than it did up close. When I was standing right in front of it I don't think I realized how big it really is!

So glad the trip down wasn't as bad as you thought, but what bad luck about not being able to sleep well.

The trip down was WAY better than I thought it would be. I think the anticipation is what did me in and I just couldn't go back to sleep. Hate that! It's a big reason why I never take early morning flights anymore.

:sad2:

As usual, I love the pictures! I guess I also thought it was right on the water, was there problems with mosquitos being so close to the marsh? Love all the details, Disney is just too good at details!

I knew it wasn't right on the water. I do think that bothers some people, but it really didn't bother me. Once I learned more about the island I figured out that Disney was pretty lucky to get the land it did. HHI is really restricted in terms of all types of building and the appearance of everything. It's almost idyllic in its appearance.

No problem with mosquitos because the marsh is a salt water marsh and apparently they do not breed in salt water. At least that's what they told me there.

Disney is wonderful with it's details! :goodvibes

I love seeing all these familiar sites..VA Beach to Salisbury! Although, I am with you. I lived in VA Beach for 1 1/2 years and I hated it compared to any other beach town. There's nothing to do in the winter, like you said, hardly any shops or things to look at while you're going down the boardwalk.

I guess I wouldn't like that too much. Because I know if I want to take a trip to Rehobeth Beach on a beautiful fall or winter day, there will always be something to do. It really is a year round town. But in terms of the size of the beach and the boardwalk, I loved it. I would love to go right after labor day. Probably great rates and wonderful weather.

Aside from that..HHI is GORGEOUS!!! I love the room pictures with all the wood details, it just looks so cozy!! LOVE the porch pictures from outside!

It really was cozy. It's a great theme for that area. It's got a big fishing theme, as you will see in my next several updates.

I think SC is about my limit with driving before I have to take a major break. Once you hit georgia, that's when it becomes a long trip, so I'm glad it wasn't too bad on you and you had the girls to entertain you!

I think I could probably make it to savannah before a break. Maybe Augustine Beach if I was REALLY motivated. There is a part of me that wants to try it this summer, but Denny plays the same type of music over and over and I am not a big music listener 24/7, so that would get on my nerves. Don't get me wrong - I like music, but I need periodic breaks from it or I start to feel overloaded. Denny on the other hand could listen to music in his sleep. I don't think we are compatible car travelers. Plus he likes to do all the driving and he is not good when someone else drives. Girls are much more forgiving of each other's driving. Much less critical.

Can't wait to see more of your trip!! :thumbsup2

I just edited a bunch more pics tonight!:thumbsup2

Love your VB pics! Like I said, I've thought about going there so many times! I love that the all the shops and stuff aren't right on the beach! I always disliked that at the Jersey Shore!!

Woo hoo for HHI!! I'm so sorry about your sleepless night!!

The room looks so nice and homey! Can't wait to hear more, and see more, about it!

Love your VB pics! Like I said, I've thought about going there so many times! I love that the all the shops and stuff aren't right on the beach! I always disliked that at the Jersey Shore!!

I really liked that too. It made the beach area such much more serene and relaxing. I hope I get to do an overnighter there sometime. It's got a nice southern feel to it, but its really not that far from me. It's just the most boring ride ever from Salisbury to the Bay Bridge Tunnel. But then you are there.

If you ever decide to vacation at the Delaware beaches you better darn well call me, because I live really close to them. In fact, I'm on the route to VA Beach, too! Like literally a mile from the highway!

Woo hoo for HHI!! I'm so sorry about your sleepless night!!

I know you can relate since you are a crappy sleeper, too! So thanks!

The room looks so nice and homey! Can't wait to hear more, and see more, about it!

The room fits perfectly with the setting and it really grew on me. It didn't feel forced in any way. It was very homey and comfy and great for girls sitting around and watching smut TV at night. :laughing:

I really liked that too. It made the beach area such much more serene and relaxing. I hope I get to do an overnighter there sometime. It's got a nice southern feel to it, but its really not that far from me. It's just the most boring ride ever from Salisbury to the Bay Bridge Tunnel. But then you are there.

If you ever decide to vacation at the Delaware beaches you better darn well call me, because I live really close to them. In fact, I'm on the route to VA Beach, too! Like literally a mile from the highway!

I know you can relate since you are a crappy sleeper, too! So thanks!

The room fits perfectly with the setting and it really grew on me. It didn't feel forced in any way. It was very homey and comfy and great for girls sitting around and watching smut TV at night. :laughing:

Of course I'll call you!!!!

I am the worlds worst sleeper!! That's why I had to take nyquil last night!! I've actually been contemplating renewing my ambien lately!!! SLEEP!!

Smut TV with girls is so much fun!!! I watched Desperate Housewives with 4 girlfriends after dinner at the beach one night! It was hysterical!!!!

I am already salivating over your HHI pictures! I so want to stay at the Disney resort there some day! Love that view from your room!

I had to laugh about your South of the Border pictures. When I was growing up and we would take road trips, I always begged my parents to stop there. It looked like so much fun. They never would though. :lmao:

Virginia Beach is absolutely breathtaking! That boardwalk...wow...how I would love to wander along that!

HHI...your villa....stunning! Too bad about the elevator:confused3 Another place I have to put on my bucket list:thumbsup2

Oh to see you on an episode of Parking Wars!!! :rotfl2:

Love your cabana pictures....totally frameable.....you should put a bunch of what you/we consider to be fantastic pictures in frames with a little toy squirrel next to them on a table :laughing: That should silence the Denster!! ;)

HHI looks beautiful....it would be quite a drive for me...but doable....have driven many times to OBX....

I too remember begging my parents to stop at South of the Border on our way to Florida when we used to drive there. We did once and it must not have made an impression on me because I don't remember it :laughing:

Looking forward to hearing more about your stay at HHI :goodvibes

Tracy

Of course I'll call you!!!!

Yeah! :goodvibes

I am the worlds worst sleeper!! That's why I had to take nyquil last night!! I've actually been contemplating renewing my ambien lately!!! SLEEP!!

Nyquil - hmmm- that's a thought! Ambien totally makes you sleep but I had the world's worst dreams the next night after I took it. I think it was more a side effect of sleep deprivation than the ambien because I had been awake a full two nights before I took in when I got really sick with the evil D and was in the hospital.

Smut TV with girls is so much fun!!! I watched Desperate Housewives with 4 girlfriends after dinner at the beach one night! It was hysterical!!!!

We watched the Real Housewives series. Don't ask me which one though. :laughing: There are far too many. My GF's know all the characters. There's a TV in the breakroom where I eat my lunch and I have watched a few episodes. But now that What Not to Wear is back on at lunch - that's gets my attention. Love Stacy and Clinton!

I am already salivating over your HHI pictures! I so want to stay at the Disney resort there some day! Love that view from your room!

I loved the resort....:love:....I knew what to expect in terms of where the beach house was. I didn't expect the resort to be quite a compact as it was, but I loved it all the same. The view was perfect. :goodvibes

I had to laugh about your South of the Border pictures. When I was growing up and we would take road trips, I always begged my parents to stop there. It looked like so much fun. They never would though. :lmao:

My parents never even took us anywhere south of Pennsylvania, let alone go to South of the Border. :rotfl: You will be excited to know that we DID stop there on the way home. :rotfl: I can see where it was probably a big deal circa the Brady Bunch era.

Virginia Beach is absolutely breathtaking! That boardwalk...wow...how I would love to wander along that!

When you do your east coast tour you will have to add Virginia Beach to your ever growing list of stops. Actually the 20 miles of the Bay Bridge Tunnel alone is worth seeing because there really is nothing like it anywhere else and VA Beach is right at the end of it. :thumbsup2

HHI...your villa....stunning! Too bad about the elevator:confused3 Another place I have to put on my bucket list:thumbsup2

I didn't love the villa as much as Kidani, because that will always be my favorite DVC villa. But I really did love the whole resort and the room was so cute and cozy and worked so well with the island theme. I would love to go back and hope I get to soon!!!!!!

Oh to see you on an episode of Parking Wars!!! :rotfl2:

That show is NUTS! Those people are nuts!!!!! Yes - that would be me, driving away with the boot on! :rotfl: I watched a bunch of those episodes while I was at a soccer tourney with Nick and I was trying to stay awake until he got in the room after hanging out with his team mates at night. Hilarious!

Love your cabana pictures....totally frameable.....you should put a bunch of what you/we consider to be fantastic pictures in frames with a little toy squirrel next to them on a table :laughing: That should silence the Denster!! ;)
:rotfl2: That's too funny! I was rolling when I read it. :worship: Even the Denster wanted to know what I was laughing at. :rotfl: :rolleyes1

HHI looks beautiful....it would be quite a drive for me...but doable....have driven many times to OBX....

The island really is gorgeous. It would make such a great location for a DIS meet. I was really quite impressed with the resort, the island, the restaurant, the activities, the surrounding towns. Just loved it.

I too remember begging my parents to stop at South of the Border on our way to Florida when we used to drive there. We did once and it must not have made an impression on me because I don't remember it :laughing:

Didn't live up to the hype, did it? My GF, L, said they used to stop there all the time on their drive to Florida. She has fond memories of it from her childhood.

Looking forward to hearing more about your stay at HHI :goodvibes

Tracy

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get another update in tomorrow night.

Hi there! I don't know how I've not noticed your links in your signature before, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this TR / non-PTR thing you have going on here. Sorry that I'm so late! I read all of the updates (although I admit that I used your links to get caught up. :guilty: ).

I am so excited about this because Williamsburg and Savannah are 2 places that I have always wanted to go. In fact, we really looked into both of those places for this upcoming holiday season. We realized that we didn't have the time to commit to planning a vacation to a new place, so we chose to go back to WDW. Someday though, we will make it there!

I can't wait to hear more! Your pictures are beautiful (as always!).

We didn't stop at South of the Border, but those kind of places suck me in. I think that's because I always wanted to stop when I was a child & family never did. So now I stop just to see what all the hype was about. I've been sorely disappointed more than a few times!:lmao:

Just think about Dogpatch, the Citrus Tower, Magnolia Plantation on I75 Goergia & a few others!

Hi there! I don't know how I've not noticed your links in your signature before, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this TR / non-PTR thing you have going on here. Sorry that I'm so late! I read all of the updates (although I admit that I used your links to get caught up. :guilty: ).
:welcome: You are not late at all - actually just in time for my non-TR/PTR thing! :rotfl: There really is a real trip to Disney world coming in December! I promise. Glad the links helped. I need to put my next one up. I'm slacking.

I am so excited about this because Williamsburg and Savannah are 2 places that I have always wanted to go. In fact, we really looked into both of those places for this upcoming holiday season. We realized that we didn't have the time to commit to planning a vacation to a new place, so we chose to go back to WDW. Someday though, we will make it there!

Both towns were super cool. How about Charleston? Have you ever been there? It is gorgeous. I feel really lucky to have gotten to see 3 new places in this one trip. :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear more! Your pictures are beautiful (as always!).

Thanks! :upsidedow

We didn't stop at South of the Border, but those kind of places suck me in. I think that's because I always wanted to stop when I was a child & family never did. So now I stop just to see what all the hype was about. I've been sorely disappointed more than a few times!:lmao:

Just think about Dogpatch, the Citrus Tower, Magnolia Plantation on I75 Goergia & a few others!

I thinks that's the whole idea. Those road signs hype it up so much. Although, I bet it was the coolest place (despite the tackiness) back in the 70's. I'm sure it was a fun place to be in its hey day. I assure you, my parents would have never stopped there either. My mother would have picked just about any spot in the continental US over south of the border. :rotfl:

Morning All!

It's nice to get an extra hour and sleep and I don't have to go to church until noon today! But, we have officially entered the dark days of winter. Blah! I hate driving home in the dark. I usually lose my sunglasses because I never need them.

My Ticker Says: 1 Month and 1 Week until Disney World, So that's worth celebrating. Right? :cool1::woohoo::dancer::dancer::woohoo: :cool1:

Getting pretty Excited About That!!!!!

I wanted to post a link to a google map which helps better describe the location of the HHI resort. It looks like a little patch of land that is almost an island within an island. You can see how the property abuts the Shelter Cove Marina and it is adjacent to Palmetto Dunes. You really can't tell where the beach house is on this map.

Map Of Disney's HHI Resort

Anyway - I hope to post an update later tonight, so stay tuned.

VA beach looks so nice! When I was there, I remember it being kind of tacky, but maybe I went to a super touristy part or something, because it doesn't look that way at all in your pictures! :thumbsup2

HHI looks awesome too! The villa is so pretty, I had no idea it was decorated like that! It reminds me a lot of POR, the Alligator Bayou section, but nicer! :thumbsup2 I love all the cute Disney touches that are around the lobby and the room!

Again...WONDERFUL pictures. :thumbsup2 Definitely part of what makes your TRs so much fun. Virginia Beach looks lovely. I'm so used to the New England beaches, which don't tend to have boardwalks or much actually "on" them at all. We spent most of our summer beach trips on Cape Cod, on national seashore beaches, where this literally NO development on the beaches. Its so different. But cold! :lmao: Seriously, water temps, even in August are ridiculous.

So funny that you stopped at South of the Border. It seems like I used to see more bumper stickers from there when I was younger. :confused3

Glad that the trip down was pretty uneventful and that you made it as quickly as you did. And as for the luxurious feeling of the weather, I totally know what you mean. Last year during our February trip to Disneyworld, temps were in the low 80s during the day all week, and it was the most amazing feeling.

Looking forward to more...

VA beach looks so nice! When I was there, I remember it being kind of tacky, but maybe I went to a super touristy part or something, because it doesn't look that way at all in your pictures! :thumbsup2

The section of VA Beach I visited was not at all tacky. It was really pretty and peaceful and everything tacky was away from the beach. I really enjoyed my quick visit.

HHI looks awesome too! The villa is so pretty, I had no idea it was decorated like that! It reminds me a lot of POR, the Alligator Bayou section, but nicer! :thumbsup2 I love all the cute Disney touches that are around the lobby and the room!

It is a lot like alligator bayou ( I couldn't remember that name). I said its a mix between VWL and POR. The theming was perfect for the island.

Again...WONDERFUL pictures. :thumbsup2 Definitely part of what makes your TRs so much fun. Virginia Beach looks lovely. I'm so used to the New England beaches, which don't tend to have boardwalks or much actually "on" them at all. We spent most of our summer beach trips on Cape Cod, on national seashore beaches, where this literally NO development on the beaches. Its so different. But cold! :lmao: Seriously, water temps, even in August are ridiculous.

We have a couple of national seashore beaches in Delaware, so I know exactly what you mean. Rehoboth beach has a wooden boardwalk with its eclectic line up of stores, amusement centers, and restaurants. VA Beach definitely seemed more upscale. It looks like a great place to visit in the off season. I know we visited the beach once in Maine and that water was freezing. BRRRRRRRH!

So funny that you stopped at South of the Border. It seems like I used to see more bumper stickers from there when I was younger. :confused3

We actually stopped on the way back. I took those photos from the back seat of the car and the lighting in those is terrible. :sad2: I'm actually glad we did stop. Now I can say I've been there. :laughing:

Glad that the trip down was pretty uneventful and that you made it as quickly as you did. And as for the luxurious feeling of the weather, I totally know what you mean. Last year during our February trip to Disneyworld, temps were in the low 80s during the day all week, and it was the most amazing feeling.

Looking forward to more...

I am still shocked that the driving / riding in the car did not bother me. It just flowed. I think about the traffic I am in every day and its far worse than anything we encountered. No aggressive drivers. It went really well and I would definitely do it again.

One month and one week is definitely worth a celebration!!! I'll join you!

party:party:

Thanks Sheree. I'm pretty excited for the December trip, especially now that its getting cold and we have officially entered the "dark" season.

I'm going to try for a short update tonight to finish out our arrival evening at Disney's HHI Resort.

Here is a google map of the resort.

When you click on this you can see how the Disney resort is sort of on a small island or peninsula on a bigger island. It is surrounded by marsh along the Broad Creek. The resort abuts Shelter Cove, home of multi-million dollars yachts. The resort is also next to Palmetto Dunes.

I think Disney was pretty lucky to get this land. From talking to the locals, the development on HHI is pretty tightly controlled.

You can read more about HHI here It makes a point of saying how HHI enjoys an unusual amount of tree cover relative to the amount of development.

So, I forgot to mention something that happened when we unloaded the car on arrival. One of my jobs was to pick out the alcohol we would be bringing on the trip. My GF's aren't big drinkers, so I figured a couple bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka would do it. I wanted to pick out a flavored vodka that everyone would enjoy.

I find liquor stores a little overwhelming, at yet very fascinating in terms of the variety they present. So I am standing in this mega liquor outlet, scanning the upteen trillion bottles of vodka, and out of the corner of my eye I see this bottle that says "Carolina lemonade vodka". Really? Well, I like lemonade and we ARE going to South Carolina. That was good enough for me, so I bought that pretty little bottle right then and there.

Flash back to my trip to WV this summer. Denny and I visited a winery and I insisted we buy 2 bottles of this delicious chocolate wine. Now this wine wasn't chocolate milk looking. Rather is looked like a cab or a merlot, but each divine swallow was filled with the wonderful taste of chocolate.

Unfortunately, the bag got wet in the back seat of the car and one of the bottles ended up smashed on the garage floor. :sad2:

Do you see where I am going with this?????

So, when we get out of the car in hilton head, I grab the liquor bottle. But apparently I didn't have a good grip on all 3 bottles and my carolina lemonade vodka ends up in the driveway. ARe you kidding me????? I couldn't believe I had destroyed not one, but two bottles of perfectly good booze in the span of three months.

All I can tell you is that driveway smelled SO GOOD!

I looked for a replacement bottle while I was down there, but not luck. Bummer!

I can assure you I won't be breaking a third bottle of booze anytime soon.

So - Back to the resort.

After we got our stuff in the villa, we set out to explore a bit before it got dark. I was too tired to unpack. I figured I would just do it the next morning.

First stop - the heated pool

IMG_9377.jpg

Pool Rules

IMG_9380.jpg

Hot Tub

IMG_9379.jpg

Where the camp fire is held

IMG_9381.jpg

The mercantile (actually up a flight of stairs)

IMG_9383.jpg

A walk down the fishing pier. View to the left

IMG_9384.jpg

Sunset

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9393.jpg

At the end of the pier I saw a bird. A very odd bird. One that didn't move as we approached it. I decided it had to be fake. HAD to be! But, guess what? It was as real as you and I.

This fella did not move. did not flinch. Nothing

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9391.jpg

IMG_9395.jpg

He is an egret. Apparently, this is his perch and he sits here for the better part of the day, waiting for tidbits from the people who fish off the pier. Seriously, I could have had my camera right up to his face (like Melissa and Remy in the "What a big lens you have" episode of my last TR) and that bird never blinked. It was really quite amazing.

Reflection of the setting sun in the water.

IMG_9387.jpg

A view of the resort from the end of the fishing pier

IMG_9392.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg

There was a dad with his young son fishing out on the pier when we arrived.

IMG_9397.jpg

The view from the pier across Broad Creek

IMG_9398.jpg

More sunset on the walk back

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

Bye Father, Son, and Bird

IMG_9403.jpg

Reflection of the clouds in the water

IMG_9404.jpg

In case you were wondering exactly how far Disney's HHI resort is from the rest of the Disney resorts

IMG_9407.jpg

A closer look at the Big Dipper Slide

IMG_9408.jpg

Continued ...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter