why must it be so difficult to please everyone at one restaurant

minnie4me

DIS Veteran
:headache: My mom is not very willing to try new things, and my DS (13 @ travel time) will try most things, but at $25+ a meal in signature restaurants, I want him to eat what he gets !!

So far, picked Yachtsman because steak is always a safe meal. Via Napoli because of the pizza. That's 2 of 5 meals...
pretty sure on SciFi even though it isn't fancy, I think DS will enjoy the atmosphere.
Down to two: Can hit Fulton's for crab legs (salmon or shrimp for my mom), California Grill was good last time we were there (DS had sushi, if they have scallops still my mom will be happy). Has anyone tried the new Boathouse? any idea when Chef Morimoto's will open? We do not go until early Nov, but my 180 days is just around the corner, so I want to book and can always try to change. Any other ideas? Nonpark restaurants (we like to eat at signature/table service, have done Narccoossee's and Artist's Point several times.

I have heard that the Cape May Clam Bake at the Beach Club Resort is a good all you care to eat seafood buffet with crab legs and a whole lot more. It should satisfy everyone if buffet style is OK. Good luck.

I would look into Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. The food is very good and they have seafood, fish, steak, and another meat too. Their menu does vary slightly each season, but we really like it. The atmosphere, food, waitstaff, all have been wonderful. Also to ease some of your stress, try a Peanut butter freeze! So good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter