Why me?????

Slightly Goofy

Mouseketeer
I just noticed that my over 6,000 postings have been reduced down to under 100.

Could it be because I was gone for a whole month? I was at DW, does not that count for SOMETHING????

I could understand if I had wandered over to the Dark Side but I did not even read anything about it let alone darken its doors.

Could anyone please reinstate my numbers? I worked long and hard to earn them. Pretty please??

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Oh no! I wonder what happened! I've seen my post count go down by one or two, but never 6,000!

I hope you can get your numbers back.

Wow! That's a lot of posts to have lost. I hope your able to get them back.

You lost 6,000 posts and still have more than me :lmao: . I haven't hit 50 yet and can't even imagine having that many never mind losing them.

:wave2: Just saying hi (met at KS at AK) back in Sept.and hope you get your post count back.

Wow. 6,000 GONE. I can vouch for the fact you were at WDW. I met you at the F&W at EPCOT. Good luck!

Wow, you must have been posting on all of the (interesting) :stir: threads that got deleted! lol

I hope everyone recognizes you by name. Otherwise if you ask about mug refills you are going to be labeled a troll! yikes!

Just teasing. That really does suck that you lost your posting count. But I do have to ask why you worked long and hard to get that many. Is there a race? Did I miss the contest? ;)

Wow, you must have posted to threads that disappeared. That's the only way I've ever lost posts.

Aren't you all just the nicest people to worry about my tiny problem!! :grouphug:

ntsammy5 and NC Belle, hi there! Glad to see that you survived the heat at DW and made it back home safely. We got home on the 13th which was our anniversary but were too worn out to do any more celebrating. :goodvibes I will have to go through my pictures and refresh my memory as to your faces if I was lucky enough to have gotten pictures of you. I met over a dozen or so DISers on this trip. Think it had anything to do with my special shirt?? (grin)

Maybe Dan Murphy, Sue or one of the other mainstays of the Board will help me out. I have faith. :cheer2:

I plan to start working on a trip report soon, before I forget anything. :lmao:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

You didn't get a picture of us---but here are a couple from our trip.

Have you contacted a moderator or the webmaster? They will be the best to help you.

I know it shouldn't matter at all, but losing posts is depressing!! I feel your pain. :( I remember the Great Board Crash of '99, when everyone lost most or all of their posts, and it was very sad. I hope they're able to reinstate your count!

I can also confirm Slightly Goofy was at DW on 10/4 at least - we were on an illuminations cruise together - :wave: It was great to meet you and your husband and it was an amazing night, wasn't it? And we loved the tshirt!

I just had to post to see if I lost any. :rotfl:

I am sorry about your post count! It is rather strange to lose that many.

Slightly Goofy said:
I just noticed that my over 6,000 postings have been reduced down to under 100.

Could it be because I was gone for a whole month? I was at DW, does not that count for SOMETHING????

I could understand if I had wandered over to the Dark Side but I did not even read anything about it let alone darken its doors.

Could anyone please reinstate my numbers? I worked long and hard to earn them. Pretty please??

Slightly Goofy/Linda

It couldn't be that. I was off the DIS for about 4 months and when I signed on my count was the same.

WMKathy rocks!! We have found the enemy and it were ME!! Evidentally when I logged back in when I returned it used my old tag with a space between the names. At some point in time, way back in the stone age when dinosaurs roamed the earth and the boards were on a less stable footing I had had to change names to log in and I did not want to give up such a perfectly apt title. :rotfl:

Hi ya Radio Fan!!! What a lovely time we had that evening. So many nice people on that boat. I have a bit of bad news though. Remember my husband's 'allergy"?? I honestly thought that was what it was but I woke up with the same thing the next day and allergies are NOT catching. We were both room bound for the next two days after the cruise. I have been so worried that we might have shared the germs with some of you. :sad2: We would have stayed home if I had thought it was not an allergy. I did take video of the cruise and will gladly make you guys a copy by way of apology if you want to PM me with your snail addy. :love:

BTW, my big disappointment on the trip was the fact that we had ADR's for the Rose & Crown on the 5th and had to cancel as we were too sick. Some friends had come over to surprise us and got surprised themselves but they were nice enough to come back one night at the MK and we treated them to dinner at Tony's and shared our favorite parade seats with them. :grouphug:

Gina, I did not find the Boards until about 2001 so I was spared that disaster. I hope you did not get hurt in the mess too badly. :badpc:

Belle, I remember you and your Beast. We shared a jaunt through AK on Sept 21st. I am better on the keyboard than I am in person as I am almost totally deaf and I think I asked your names half a dozen times. lol :crazy: I added your pics to my collection of DISers. I hope that is alright??

GoofieRuthie, honeychile, how could you ever suppose that SG would EVER chat about anything the least bit controversial?? My only saving grace is that I think everyone has an opinion AND is entitled to it, including myself. I am the one and only person who admits to having taken a microwave to DW. Not that I would do that again (as long as there is free dining that is) grin I hang around the food courts looking for people with the older versions of mugs as that greatly increases my chances of either meeting a fellow DISer or I might just convert a thrifty soul to becoming a DISer.

Thank you all for your concern, best wishes, advice, wise cracks :) and reminders of our travels together.

Some people collect pins, I collect experiences and the people I shared them with. popcorn::

I think I will design another shirt for our next trip. Well worth the $20 bucks!!!

Slightly Goofy who hopes to see her post totals restored when she punches 'submit" (words are more my thing than numbers and I guess that explains why I only have 3600 posts) Hey, I balance my checkbook, what more does anyone want????????

no apologies needed b/c we were all fine. I'm just sorry to hear you weren't feeling so well.

I would love a copy of the cruise - I'll pm you!

Kimberly, I am relieved to hear that you did not get any germs. Am I correct that you were the couple with your parents? I am easily confused. (see previous postings) :lmao:

It was better that if it had to happen to anyone that it happened to us as we had time to waste while others on a short trip would have missed the whole thing.

I answered your PM and hope to have the DVD to you ASAP (my possible though) lol

The same offer goes to the other people who saw Illuminations with us that evening.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter