Why is there only one princess gathering??

What cruise is that....maybe a 3-4 day? We have been on two and there were at least two princess gatherings on each. The key is to get there at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time so that you know you will have to wait 30 minutes rather than a very long - and unknown - amount of time if you're in the middle or the end of the line!

There were 2 on our 4 night cruise in November- 1 on our Nassau day and 1 on our sea day.

Rationally Disney! Wake up! The line is ridiculous!

Beacuse some spend to much of their time asleep, or playing with dwarfs, or have chores to do for thier sisters, or spend too much time reading books, or can't tell the time on the what do you call it? ......Clock? Or stay up to midnight and loose their shoes.

Most are sunning themselves on the sun beds at Cove Cafe, bsr one who is normally in, the what do you call it? ......Pool.

In one place DCL wanted Sons but Princess union sent them a daughter.

There have been 2 on every cruise we have been on. And like another poster said, just have 1 person get in line 30 minutes early, have someone bring the kiddos right on time, and it will go very quickly.

On the 4 night on the Dream on the recent Navigators it lists 2 princess gatherings. When we went on the Fantasy in 2012 there were at least 2. You have to check the Navigators and get in line early. HTH :)

We had three on our 7 night cruise, there was one on each sea day. I was disappointed that the princesses didn't make the individual appearances like they had on previous cruises. I really really really wanted a picture of my daughter with Belle and the princess gathering was going to be the only way to do it.

We went early and ended up being first in line as we weren't sure what our 6 month old daughter would do if we had to wait a long time. She adored the princesses! (so did Mommy)

We only had one gathering on the 3 day. I would guess that's what the OP went on.

We had two gatherings in our 4 day Magic cruise. We also got pictures with the princesses on the last day at the farewell party. Line was much shorted but you aren't guaranteed to get them all.

Also I bet that part of the reason there are limited sessions is that many of the princesses are also "friends" of the other characters. I'm sure they have to work out scheduling to make sure they can be in the right places and have time for makeup, etc.

I just looked at the Alaska wonder May 27 and only saw one. I'm so hoping this won't be case in July!

There was 3 Princess meet and greets on our 4 night cruise on the Dream in 2013. 2 were on the Nassau day, one in the morning and one in the late afternoon. Plus the other meet day on the at Sea Day.

We woke up later then we planned to, and got downstairs to the lobby about 8:55 and the greet started at 9am. We honestly waited maybe 30 minutes MAX to meet all 6 Princesses and we were at the back of the queue toward the window corridor. PLus in that time my sister and my took turns racing over to meet Tinkerbell who had just started meeting on the other side of the lobby.

It might seem like a long time, but you honestly wait 30-40 minutes sometimes in the parks just for one Princess. Plus its a great mix you normally get - Snow, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel and Tiana. Though at the moment it seems to now be Rapunzel sometimes instead of Ariel.

Shannon

I just looked at the Alaska wonder May 27 and only saw one. I'm so hoping this won't be case in July!

We have done Alaska twice 2011 and 2013 and there were 2 on each cruise. We ask for tickets as soon as we get on board along with the Champagne tastings!! Aloha, Karenprincess:

We have done Alaska twice 2011 and 2013 and there were 2 on each cruise. We ask for tickets as soon as we get on board along with the Champagne tastings!! Aloha, Karenprincess:

There were at least 2 on our Alaska cruise last year (we've seen a minimum if 3 on the longer cruises) but you can't get tickets for the gathering.

However, if you want to do "Tea with..." has been Alice on our cruises, but I believe this can change, you do have to get tickets for that event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter