Why is the President making an "Important Announcement"

Yes I hope thats true as well! It obviously is about something that must have just recently happened!

On my local news feed, someone had posted this: from Twitter: Chief of staff for former defense sec. Rumsfeld, @keithurbahn, tweets: "I'm told by a reputable person they have killed Osama Bin Laden."

I hope that's it - that would be wonderful news!

I told DH the DIS thinks it is that BinLaden is dead, then a minute or two later they announced it on CNN and said it is from "sources". DH turned to me and said "Maybe they are reading the DIS" :lmao:

That is what Fox is stating as well, that Osama is dead. Supposedly he was killed a week ago. They have tested his body for a dna match. This is according to Geraldo just now.

I'm confused as to why the President needs to have a conference to tell us Osama bin Laden is dead. Why can't the news just tell us? What does this mean for our country?

I'm confused as to why the President needs to have a conference to tell us Osama bin Laden is dead. Why can't the news just tell us? What does this mean for our country?

I don't know that it really means anything aside from the satisfaction that the guy behind 9/11 is gone. I'm sure someone will just step up in his place though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter