Why is it so hard to obtain a "vacation planner membership portfolio"?

DoryDorito

Mouseketeer
We got one when we joined in 2011, but it's since gone missing. I'm guessing it's outdated with the addition of VGF. I have emailed my guide which has turned into a mini fiasco. His latest response was that he emailed me one, which he never did. I want an old fashioned paper copy because, well, I just prefer it.

What am I doing wrong? Who should I contact if not my guide? Any tips?

A new one comes automatically every year.

We got one in our package when we joined in 2011 and have not received one in the mail since. I did pick one up when we were at AKL in March, but it did not have GFV in it.

A new one comes automatically every year.

I've only received the one since purchasing. I still haven't heard back from him. It's getting harder for me not to be irritated. I've sent him 4 emails over two weeks about this.

I've only received the one since purchasing. I still haven't heard back from him. It's getting harder for me not to be irritated. I've sent him 4 emails over two weeks about this.

They may not have any available, we didn't get one this year and in the past, they were processed and mailed by a outside contractor.

:earsboy: Bill

Much better idea There is no need to seen out books of paper to most of us. Just have some as an option for those who want them. (What do folks do with these? )

We all have preferences, I happen to like paper copies. It's easier for me to reference, I like being able to hold a book and my eyes fatigue easily with tablets. I also have a kindle which I don't use. :)

Who is in charge of sending us those? I have a 2013-2014 one and the year prior to that. I don't have 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter