Why is it so hard to find Oliver And Company merchandise?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I've noticed that out of all the Disney merchandise besides the Disney Princess merchandise and Tinker Bell merchandise it seems that Oliver And Company merchandise is rare to find and I want to know why this is? Is it because Oliver And Company is Disney's weakest link of movies or is it not so popular? Because I have not seen plushes of Oliver And Company or clothing or anything else based on Oliver And Company. I have always wanted a plush Dodger because as you can tell from my name Dodger's my favorite character in that movie. Is Oliver And Company merchandise hard to find these days?

You would think Oliver And Company would be popular enough for more merchandise and with the film garnering a popularity base due to Billy Joel's talent in the movie Oliver And Company merchandise should make a comeback just like the merchandise of Peter Pan should because like Oliver And Company merchandise all the merchandise that Disney has of Peter Pan is Tinker Bell stuff and you never see Peter Pan anywhere in merchandise anymore because it's all Tinker Bell everywhere and Oliver And Company is the same thing too. I desperately wanted a plush Dodger for my birthday last year but they were out so my mom got me some Billy Joel albums as a consolation prize. But I have a feeling that if Oliver And Company gets rereleased again Oliver And Company merchandise will show up again

Reminds me of the lengths we went to last trip to find a Stuffed animal of Figaro. That was a hunt!

It's not really a popular movie. Likely there was merchandise when the movie came out years ago. There are lots of pins, but not a lot of other merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter