why is it so difficult to search for multiple rooms?

jtirishbelle

Earning My Ears
Why doesn't Disney have a choice of more than one room for your party size like most hotels do? It is a major pain to search for a package for my family if i am trying to break us up into multiple rooms. When i am trying to compare best rates, i have to break our family up into 1 adult and 2 kids; twice. I have to type in the info (ages included) than go back take that out and do it again. It is so difficult to compare prices this way :furious: . Why can't they just give you an option of picking 1, 2, or more rooms like other hotels, and then compare the prices as a whole? It would make it so much easier :headache:. O.k. rant over.

And while this is a bit of a rant, i still would really like to know why they do not make their site as accommodating with pricing as most other sites do. :confused3

Why doesn't Disney have a choice of more than one room for your party size like most hotels do? It is a major pain to search for a package for my family if i am trying to break us up into multiple rooms. When i am trying to compare best rates, i have to break our family up into 1 adult and 2 kids; twice. I have to type in the info (ages included) than go back take that out and do it again. It is so difficult to compare prices this way :furious: . Why can't they just give you an option of picking 1, 2, or more rooms like other hotels, and then compare the prices as a whole? It would make it so much easier :headache:. O.k. rant over.

And while this is a bit of a rant, i still would really like to know why they do not make their site as accommodating with pricing as most other sites do. :confused3

When I have to make multiple room reservations, I just do it the old fashioned way and pick up the phone and call. I find that's a great way to get some one on one with an operator. Worked out great with four different rooms and all wanting to be together. Also worked with getting two different rooms with different arrival dates during Christmas week - we ended up with connecting rooms and I still don't know Disney did it but they did.

I have never been disappointed with calling Disney. Slightly disappointed with the online thing, though.

I'd call. Why give yourself a hassle?

When I am ready to book I definitely call. Much less hassle. But when I am pricing out to see what we can afford vs. what we want, I try to look online. I don't want to hold up the phones just to price.

I just get really frustrated having to put all the information in and take it all out again each time i want to get the price of a different resort. I just think there should be an easier way.

There are price charts at allears.net and I think on the Mousesavers site that are helpful in comparing rack rates of the various resorts.

There are price charts at allears.net and I think on the Mousesavers site that are helpful in comparing rack rates of the various resorts.
And right here on wdwinfo.com - I think a lot of people don't realize the DIS is hosted by a truly wonderful source of WDW information!!!

i still would really like to know why they do not make their site as accommodating with pricing as most other sites do. :confused3

Because Disney has the worst official website ever. Im convinced its done intentionally so they can steer you into the hotels and price brackets that they need to fill during your dates. Its infuriating not to just be able to enter your dates and see all available room options and prices without clicking on each room category at each hotel to "add it to cart" as if you are ready to check out with that selection. And the fact that they add tickets and dining and make you remove them rather than vice vera thus forcing you into a "package" if you aren't paying attention. So annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter