WhY is ~DiSnEy~ so CROWDED in *FeBrUaRy*?????

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by posh*tots* resale, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Aliceacc

Aliceacc <font color=royalblue>We had a wonderful time, but

My school was incredibly lucky in that we didn't lose our "February break" because of all the days we lost over Hurricane Sandy.

Four of the teachers I work with are at WDW at this very minute with their families.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mikerobrewer

mikerobrewer Disneymaniac

Leaving tonight for a short 3-day trip. Hopefully the crowds will die down a bit but it is just the wife and I and there is nothing that we must see so we'll deal with whatever crowds are there.

4. Love Tink

Love Tink DIS Veteran

I keep seeing this in posts on various threads...and I just couldn't agree less.

I think if I went around to my whole neighborhood, knocked on doors, and asked people what they thought about the Fantasyland Expansion, 98% of people would have no idea what I was talking about.

If you search the Dis, there are threads from every single year talking about the crowds on "Presidents Week." (I just looked at one from 2003 reporting a Stage 4 closure.)

5. Maleficent53

Maleficent53 Have fun storming the castle...

We arrive on 2/24 and are also hoping the "3" holds up for the dates you mention. We picked our dates based on the crowd prediction. The other days are showing 5 or 7 which also would be doable....

On another thread it was mentioned that the shows are not "live" but were already recorded so that whole stage setup should be removed by now.

6. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

I have to agree with you there. Mardis Gras, Presidents Week and Tour Groups are by far the major culprits in these crowds. And for as long as I have been a member people have warned about Presidents week, often putting it in the same breath as "Christmas" and "Easter" for crowd levels. I don't think the new FLE is helping any mind you, but I've never been under the impression that these were good weeks to go.

7. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

:rotfl:

Annoying, yes, but why don't you use capital letters, correct punctuation, and spacing? Your posts are hard to read and difficult to understand.