• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

why does vmk close all moring ?

tleylo

Earning My Ears
vmk is closed all morning well someone should ask yavn so were not allways board in the morning :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :joker: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :thumbsup2

It closes because staff needs to sleep to. VMK is not a free game people are paid to be there when the game is open.

hey bro how u doing enjoying the dis

tleylo said:
vmk is closed all morning well someone should ask yavn so were not allways board in the morning :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :joker: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Dude, VMK is an American game so it's open in the day for them. And as Nano said Staff need to sleep too. Also if VMK didn't close how would they add new stuff and change things around?

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
Dude, VMK is an American game so it's open in the day for them. And as Nano said Staff need to sleep too. Also if VMK didn't close how would they add new stuff and change things around?

Even other than that it costs VMK money to have the game open because they have to have a official staff member in the game at all times

Just to add... the VMK base is I believe in California (correct me if I'm wrong) which means that when VMK opens there, it is 7 AM.

Yes, 7 am indeed :thumbsup2 I am here in California, which means it is just a little after 6 am here. My dog woke me up because she needed to do a "pee pee" and I decided to just not go back to bed since I knew VMK was opening at 7. Sadly, this is how most of my mornings start. :lmao:

VMK was open till 1:00 one day i dont rember when i know it was around the beginning of July.

mickeyMann said:
VMK was open till 1:00 one day i dont rember when i know it was around the beginning of July.

Thats the closing in the Eastern time thats the time zone im in..it opens at 10:00 and closes at 1:00.

mickeyMann said:

Yes... it depends where in the United States you live or in some peoples case where in the World you live :)

East Coast: Opens At 10 AM and Closes At 1 AM
West Coast:Opens At 7 AM and Closes At 10 PM

Even though it may seem that some people are on longer it's not true. For everybody VMK is only open for 15 hours a day if you add it up. Just because the difference of the times zones it makes it seems that people get in before others and get to stay later but that is not true. We all can enter at the same time and close at the same time as well :)

i wish i was in west coast time, i could play at the start of the day, and be there to dance on Main Street at closing, i never play past 10:00pm anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter