Why do you go back to WDW?

LoveMyDVC

<font color=purple>Cartoon characters that don't w
We all bought into the DVC because we love WDW. Do you ever get tired of the parks? What makes you itch to get back to something you've been to many times?

I like to go to different areas that I might not have gone to the year before. I like to go to different shows, eat at different locations and see what disney has changed from the year before. JP

We love the atmosphere and the friendliness of the whole Disney World experience. It gives us a chance to forget about the everyday stress of work and life itself. When we visit we feel like kids again. Our Dd age 4 loves the parks as much as we do and it is fun to see it through her eyes. It reminds me of when I first visited Disney as a child. It's my favorite place in the whole world. We purchased into DVC when our daughter was 2. She has been to Disney 4 times already. WE LOVE IT!!!:earsgirl:

We have been members since 1993 and have had a WDW DVC vacation at least once a year ever since. We absolutely love it there and also feel very safe. We now go at least twice a year, which is really a treat. We still visit the parks!!!!!!! Don't think we will ever get tired of WDW. :sunny:

My kids like it and to them they are going home. They get to do more and more each time as they get older and they are always being treated as if they are special. Also, it is a place no matter how the weather is, there is always something fun to do, inside or outside the parks. That is why we like deluxe resorts, lots of amenities even if we don't go to the parks.

We stayed at St. Regis Monarch Beach close to Newport Beach in CA for President's week. BEAUTIFUL resort and we paid to stay at their club level with a butler and a GREAT club lounge. However, the weather was not good and there was little for us to do. If I sent my 5 year old to the kids club, she would be the only kid there!!!

I missed Disney a lot while there. That makes Disney special!!!

Because we love it. Because they have always done whatever they eneded to do to make me happy. Because I have never got a ton of "attitude" from any CM. Because it is the happiest place on earth. Because when I am there, I am relaxed.

We love the atmosphere and the friendliness of the whole Disney World experience. It gives us a chance to forget about the everyday stress of work and life itself. When we visit we feel like kids again. Our Dd age 4 loves the parks as much as we do and it is fun to see it through her eyes. It reminds me of when I first visited Disney as a child. It's my favorite place in the whole world. We purchased into DVC when our daughter was 2. She has been to Disney 4 times already. WE LOVE IT!!!:earsgirl:

We got because we love it. We can feel like kids even though we aren't. We always try to do something new. In May we are staying at Old Key West for the first time and taking the Segway tour.

DVC makes it really easy to enjoy because we have a home there. We can come and go as we please, we can cook or not cook as we please. We have a home. Love it!

The details, the magic and the fantasy. We have been going to WDW for more than 20 years. We never seem to grow tired of it. Now, on our longer and more frequent trips, we can do more of the details we love.

To me and my wife it's the most relaxing place when we want to relax and then the next moment its the most magical place and next its full of activities. I guess what I saying is that its the only place I know where you can have it be whatever you want it to be.

DH & I feel that the service that you receive in WDW is the best there is. We use Disney as our benchmark. My boss even had all of us read two books on "the Disney way" and we have had meetings to follow their practises. I work for an othodontist who treats everyone who walks in the door like they are company! That's the way WE feel in WDW!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I confess, I haven't been on the Tower of Terror, Rock and Roll rollacoaster, Mission Space, Thunder Mountain, seen It's a bug's life, been to toon town, been to a few places in world showcase, been on Primeval Whirl or TriceraTop Spin, seen Rafiki's Planet Watch, been on Kali River Rapids, been to hoopdy do revues in 15+ years, seen the House of Blues, Cirque du Soliel Show La Nouba, been to any of the waterparks, done parasailing, taken surfing lessons, riden a Segway, done the boats, been on an illumination cruise, tried out all the DVC resorts, been to Universal, eaten at many restaraunts and a whole host of other activities. With DVC we're not rushed, and we'll get to see all these things eventually. We're there to enjoy the family time together.

:wave2: we honestly have never grown tired of visiting wdw, when our family or friends opted to go to other exotic places, we always justed looked at each other and knew where we would be the happiest!! we`ve even spent many special anniversarys watching yhe fireworks from our balcony @GF. Our Kids knew each year our family vacation would be in wdw too, and they were happy! now we have added our wonderful daughter-in-law and we`re looking forward to spending our first summer as dvc owners !!!! :earsgirl::earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

first trip home to our favorite place in the whole wide world!!
maria & tony

Originally posted by Deemarch
I work for an othodontist who treats everyone who walks in the door like they are company...

grinning-smiley-012.gif
...........::yes::

Atmosphere-I enjoy bringing my kids(older now)they still come. Enjoy bringing grandkids. I just wish they would keep up with me!
Just love that Disney magic.

I grew up about an hour and a half from WDW and have been going since it opened -- more than 30 years of trips! I guess I enjoy the escapism factor -- I just always have a good time when I go there. Because I've been so many times, I don't feel the need to spend all day in the park, but now I just go and do my favorite things (Space Mountain!), and I enjoy learning about some of the smaller things that make Disney so special.

For example, I NEVER knew the Barbershop did haircuts! I'm just glad I found out in time to have DS's first haircut done there.

Of course, being able to enjoy Disney with DS (now 2) just adds a whole other dimension of enjoyment. And tell me another place that welcomes children like Disney.

Choice.

It's as simple as that. I can choose the nature of my vacation when I go. Am I going to hit all the thrill rides, take in shows (both in the park and in DTD), do physical activities, shop, or just take it slow and go to a waterpark. And in fact I can choose to NOT go to WDW. There are so many extra things to do in Orlando that as long as you have a car or know how to use mass transit that its almost as good as New York.

Sentiment. Memories from 30 years ago. Wanting to be the kid again. There's always a little sweet sorrow waiting for me there.

It's a place where my whole family from 4, 6, 8, 12, 15 to 40 and 44 can have fun together and create memories for the future.

We can rest when we want, and do stuff when we want.

A place where the whole family can enjoy themselves. A place where I get just as excited as my 4 1/2 yr old DS#1 and perhaps even more so. A place where I can get a tear in my eye as I watch Spectromagic.

A place where we can fly to with about 2 3/4 hrs flying time and no time zone change

A place where we can go commando style or just sit back at the pool and enjoy the sunshine

I could go on.......

thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter