Why do we all keep going back?

We keep going back because its the only vacation we've ever been on anywhere that once you enter the "disney bubble" the outside world ceases to exist. All thats good in the world is right there and there is no place I'd rather be...:cloud9:
I agree with this wholeheartedly! Disney is the best place to escape to the world I dreamed about as a child. It makes me feel safe, happy, relaxed, and free from the troubles of reality! I love Disney!

I agree with all of you guys: it really is one of the last "magical" vacations. From the worry free transport, to the way you're treated by the CM's, sights, smells, attractions, lights, fireworks, music, EVERYTHING. It really is, simply, magical. It's all inclusive and "fun for the whole family". I get scoffed at by some of my peers at work for loving it. They laugh that I enjoy it and wonder why I "like the crowds, and standing in lines, and being hot and miserable." I try to explain to them that there are TONS of ways to avoid the crowds, lines and hot days, if they're willing to plan a little. They just don't get it. All the more "room" for us, tho, so to each his own. Let it be "our little secret(s)" that keep us coming back, again, again, and again.

Side note, we went last year: me, DW, DS6, DS8, MIL and Momma. I literally (don't laugh, dang it) cried a little our last night there, as we were leaving. Standing there in front of the train station at MK, as we're leaving, huggin' my wife, kids and momma: I teared up. HAHAHA. That's why I go back. No other vacation does that to me.

1. Great service
2. Its (almost)Always Clean
3. The First day excitement is the same for me every time, even after 10 trips

Awww!!! I'm actually 29 years old and have recently got married (at Disney), but at least once a month I go to Disney (we only line 1 hr and 45 mins away) with my dad (we both have every other Friday off) and sometimes with my mom and dad (when my mom can get Friday off). We have made such special memories. I get to catch up with them. Unfortunately, my husband has a very busy job that he can't get off during the week very often.

Your daughter will remember and treasure those memories forever!!

We are going to Hawaii and Disney this year and I'm more excited about the WDW trip!

Quite simply, my kids are their happiest selves there. We've been other places, but its never quite the same.

I always wanted to go growing up but my family never had the time or money to do so.I finally got to take my first trip at 25 in 2011.My DH had been wanting to take me ever since he found out that I had never gone.He had such happy memories of going growing up and wanted to share that with me.He surprised me with a trip in August of 2011.When we met in 2004 I had never been more than a few hours away from home ,by 2011 I still hadn't been to an airport!:rotfl:I cried the moment we saw the welcome arch on the ME.On our first night he got down on one knee during Illuminations and proposed :cool1: now we are headed back in 10 days for our Disneymoon (We got married last July but had to hold off on travel for my health reasons) and I couldn't be happier :bride: for me Disney world was the embodiment of a childhood dream realized and I cannot get enough of all things Disney!I Couldn't have a wedding at Disneyworld but I did have a Disney themed Wedding princess:. We are already talking about a trip on DCL in 2014 and a large family trip with his parents in 2015.pixiedust:

Because we paid a boat-load of money for a DVC contract, don't like renting out points, and the in-laws get a free trip out of town (and my hair.... think "Everybody Loves Raymond")

It makes me and my family happy. Being at Disney and seeing my children have so much fun, makes my heart swell. We stay onsite, and just immerse ourselves in Disney. We don't have to drive, and we can enjoy just being together with no stress!

I just call Disney today to ask them a question about reservation. I herd the music in the back ground and made me want to be at WDW :sad:. It does not take much to get my juices going for WDW:cool1:

It's just a wonderful place to be.

I grew up in Southern California and we went to Disneyland twice a year. I missed it so much when we moved here to Oklahoma when I was a freshman in high school.

My wife and I married and honeymooned at Disney World, and I remember thinking, "Oh, I've been to Disneyland, so I know what I'm getting into." Bahahaha.

But, Disney World is a bubble. Many of us know this. And I think it's amazing that my wife and I can take a 7-night stay in an Animal Kingdom Lodge studio villa, with Park Hopper passes, for less than $1,700. Add in food, and we're still under $2,500. Airfare we get for free by gaining miles through purchases, so that's covered.

Basically: Disney for life.

This may sound crazy, but I get the most bang for my buck there.

When I look into other vacation destinations I always groan because there isn't as much to do.

Where else can we do four parks in such close proximity to one another and lump the tickets together?

We have stopped going every other year, tho, as not enough changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter