Why Do People Keep Bringing Their Spouses to WDW?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I am soooo tired of seeing married couples at the Disney theme parks, both with and without children. They flaunt their wedding rings to make unmarried couples, single parents, and gay/lesbian couples feel inferior. Half the time, the stress of vacation is getting to them and they're arguing and sniping at each other, annoying everyone around them. The other half, they're acting all lovely dovey and hurting the feelings of those who haven't found true love. Can anyone tell me why on earth anyone would bring a spouse to WDW?

:rolleyes1

You are crazy

unless you're joking. But that is not true is most cases. Just my opinion.

UGH! I'm so totally offended at this! How dare you! You're just jealous of me and my DH lovin' each other in front of the castle! A flame on you and your household!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, this has me cracking up!!! :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup2

pumpkin5156 said:
You are crazy

unless you're joking. But that is not true is most cases. Just my opinion.
:rotfl: It was meant as a joke. ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
THANK YOU!!! This brings a much needed laugh after reading the "other" thread tonight!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Nice! Excellent use of sarcasm and yet no more ridiculous than the post to which you were refering!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ok. I just read the "other" thread and now totally understand what you mean. Sorry! You're not crazy. Just crazy funny....

:lmao:

Yeah, this post needs a link to the "original" post before anyone here freaks out. But it may be too late :)

On a side note... This is hilarious. What can we do to really push it to the next level?

-ExBellhop

PS - Can we get rid of all the tourists? People who don't live in Florida really don't belong at Disney World.

PS - Can we get rid of all the tourists? People who don't live in Florida really don't belong at Disney World.

:thumbsup2 No offense to anyone but I'd vote for that or gladly pay extra for it. :rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Love it, but the Pal Mickey one is even better. I mean I might consider going without my DH, but not without my Pal Mickey. :lmao:

WELL! THE NERVE!!!

I bring MY spouse so someone can push the other stroller! You know... the one holding KIDS!

:thanks:

Like, you are right! I think they should only let in women aged 20-25. That would eliminate the problem of crying infants, whining husbands and kids that want Mickeys autograph!

:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter