Why do people avoid the PM EMH?

I'll have a blog on this posted in about a week, but I agree, the PM EMHs can be quite good during peak seasons.

We are early risers, so evening EMH are just difficult for us. We usually only do one on our first night in the world. Evening EMH just seem to be too crowded to us. When we've done them in the past, we typically are in the park before it closes. In many cases, the parks are packed before it closes and just seem to stay packed with people leaving for a long period there after.

We are early risers, so evening EMH are just difficult for us. We usually only do one on our first night in the world. Evening EMH just seem to be too crowded to us. When we've done them in the past, we typically are in the park before it closes. In many cases, the parks are packed before it closes and just seem to stay packed with people leaving for a long period there after.

Same for us. We are very much morning people and just prefer to be up early and really after a full mrning of parks, and afternoon of pool and relaxing and perhaps a few more hours of park or DTD or whatever we just like to relax, read a bit and watch the world go by. So you will more likely see us at a morning EMH but not an evening one!

1. Too crowded for my taste.

2. Can't burn the candle at both ends, lovely light notwithstanding. Gotta pick one. I pick mornings.

That's why I avoid them. There are times I'll stay, but it's always when I intend to sleep the morning away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter