Why do people associate budget with cheap or poor?

Anne- I'm with you. I would rather cut back to eating out once a month well than 2-3 times watching the bill. That makes it more of a treat, and I know I appreciate it more. I also refuse to count the pennies because I know it is the only time we do it. So, sharing an appetizer and having dessert are a 'yes' on our one night out a month!

That's a budget buster for us, because we really enjoy pairing wine with dinner. We've stopped eating out as much rather than not having our wine. I'm sure I'll get flamed by someone telling me that alcohol shouldn't be a priority, but it's not the idea of "getting drunk" as opposed to the idea of the flavor of the wine enhancing the food.

Anne

I can understand that! That's why I said we *rarely* have a drink when eating out. We aren't wine drinkers but sometimes if eating Mexican food a margarita or a beer sounds good and on those occasions we will order a drink, but not very often. Don't know what we'd do if we were wine drinkers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter