Why do I have a crush on HIM/HER?!?! Crushes!!!

I can totally understand the poster who said Ellen. I too am a married heterosexual woman, but Ellen is SO great! Funny, nice, generous, attractive... Portia is one lucky chick!:thumbsup2

If I ever change teams, I'd totally be going for Ellen. She is just so cute. :love:

Nobody knows who he is, but I have had a crush on this guy since 1996! Everyone knows him as "My Guy", but his real name is Jason Wiles... you may have seen him as an extra on some shows...

cpa40.jpg

Oh and Kevin Costner from his Bull Durham days...yummy....:hyper:

Steve Burton from General Hospital...

I'm another lover of the magnificence that is Jeff Goldblum, but the one that people really think is odd is Tommy Lee Jones. Ever since The Fugitive... :lovestruc

What's odd about liking Tommy Lee Jones?:love: In fact I haven't seen one that I thought was weird (though I don't know who half of them are). So I'll go out on a limb with a REALLY weird one and admit to Brad Dourif:blush: :crazy2: , he was just so adorable as Doc on Deadwood. Ok, somebody beat that:rotfl2: .

I used to have a thing for Jenna Elfan (?)(Dharma) until I found out she was a Scientologist. That's just too creepy. ) Still keen on Dany Dellany and Cynthia Stephenson.

I used to have a thing for Jenna Elfan (?)(Dharma) until I found out she was a Scientologist. That's just too creepy. ) Still keen on Dany Dellany and Cynthia Stephenson.

I agree - SUPER CREEPY!!

We have a Scientology thread around here somewhere - but search isnt working for me, right now. :confused3

My crush doesn't even match my username!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: In fact, my username is kind of passe now!!!! ;) My new crush is Peyton Manning and is he handsome !!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :love: :love:

My (not so) super secret crush would be Duff McKagan. He's sooo totally not my type, he smokes, he's covered in tattoo's, and he's a former heroin addict, but there's just something about him...

Me too!! I have had the biggest crush ever on Duff, since I was about 10. I still think he is so cute even though in interviews he comes off dumb as rocks!!

John Mayer:love:

BTW, today is his 30th birthday:bday:

Nobody knows who he is, but I have had a crush on this guy since 1996! Everyone knows him as "My Guy", but his real name is Jason Wiles... you may have seen him as an extra on some shows...

cpa40.jpg

I used to watch him on 90210. I hated his character but thought he was pretty cute!

Me too!! I have had the biggest crush ever on Duff, since I was about 10. I still think he is so cute even though in interviews he comes off dumb as rocks!!

Ironic, considering he's got a bachelors degree in finance from Seattle University. :cool2: I actually have a lot of respect for him due to that. He saw far too many of his peers lose their fortunes due to crooked managers and bad business decisions, and decided that he'd control his finances, and pursued a degree to be sure he knew what he was doing.

Jon Stewart

None conventionally handsome (well maybe Dennis Leary is), but all sexy as all get out. :love:
JJ,
I think Jon Stewart is very attractive. Leary is too but he's a Red Sox fan. I have a problem getting past that. :rotfl:

For me, my odd crush is Chow Yun Fat. I fell in love with him when first I saw him in Anna and the King with Jodie Foster. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon didn't hurt either. :love:

Ironic, considering he's got a bachelors degree in finance from Seattle University. :cool2: I actually have a lot of respect for him due to that. He saw far too many of his peers lose their fortunes due to crooked managers and bad business decisions, and decided that he'd control his finances, and pursued a degree to be sure he knew what he was doing.

I never knew that about him, very interesting. I would watch him on MTV and could not believe how he came off in the interviews...must have been the drugs. I still :love: him though!

I have a crush on Merrill Hodge. :love: I just think he is so handsome, although he is not on TV much anymore. I've been DVRing a friday football program, but he hasn't been on...

I also love Ellen. She is just so comfy!!

Men:
Sendhil Ramamurthy :love:
Hugh Laurie
Kiefer Sutherland (Mostly just Jack Bauer!)
Vin Diesel

I saw him in person while waiting at an elevator in DC last Spring. He is so short! I thought he was a big tall guy. You are welcome to him.

ok SEE!!! That's exactly what I'd need. To meet him in an elevator somewhere then force him to sit with me at a bar downing mugs of beer, him eventually in a drunken stupor spilling scandalous secrets about the Who's Who of DC. :cool1:

I thought this thread was about crazy crushes...........not real crushes.

I could go on and on about my real ones............

Some of the guys listed in here are pretty darn attractive. I thought this thread was for the unconventional.

At the top of my list is Kevin Spacey. He's not typically good looking but there's something about him that is so sexy.

Some of the guys listed in here are pretty darn attractive. I thought this thread was for the unconventional.

At the top of my list is Kevin Spacey. He's not typically good looking but there's something about him that is so sexy.

me too!! I listed Tim Russert for God's sake!!

Men:
Steve Buscemi
Wallace Shawn
Tony Leung (although I think he's conventionally good looking, he's worth a mention)

Women:
Jodie Foster (okay, so she's just plain hot!)
Laurie Anderson
Whoopi Goldberg

**Apparently, I'm able provide a list of 6 crushes right off the top of my head--I'm so fickle.**

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest