Why did my thread get deleted?

It didn't get deleted at all. In fact it is near the bottom of the page.

If you lose track of threads you've started (or posted to) just click on "User CP". There is a list of threads you are subscribed to on that page. You are automatically subscribed to threads you started or threads to which you have replied.

As LisaS suggests, that is also an option. But you may need to set that up as the default. Go into UserCP, and select Edit Options, in the second shaded area, you can set the auto subscription to "no email notification" and then you can use your subscriptions as a reference instead of search.

I think it's time to get some glasses. :D Sorry I missed the thread. I usually subscribe to threads I start but somehow this one slipped by.

Thanks!!!

I think it's time to get some glasses. :D Sorry I missed the thread. I usually subscribe to threads I start but somehow this one slipped by.

Thanks!!!
Unless you did something in the UserCP (or when you first registered) to turn that feature off, I think you are subscribed automatically to threads you start and threads you reply to. Since I registered three years ago I can't remember for sure if this was the default option or not. But if it's your practice to subscribe to your own threads, you can just set that option via the UserCP and then no more threads will just slip by.

Unless you did something in the UserCP (or when you first registered) to turn that feature off, I think you are subscribed automatically to threads you start and threads you reply to. Since I registered three years ago I can't remember for sure if this was the default option or not. But if it's your practice to subscribe to your own threads, you can just set that option via the UserCP and then no more threads will just slip by.

Yeah, I turned it off in the CP a while back. I make a habit of subscribing to threads I want to track or have started. I think I'll take your suggestion to change it back in the CP so it doesn't happen again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter