Why did MIL receive DME vouchers?

dapod423

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can answer this. My MIL just called to tell me the DME vouchers arrived and to ask a question about them. But my question is... Why did she get them? I am the DVC member, I made the reservation, I called to setup DME, why did she get the vouchers?

I guess it doesn't really matter either way. I just think it's weird. Does anyone know why?

Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason for who gets what. For instance, my DW, DDs, and I went cruising with my parents and my brother, his wife, and their 4 children. We all live in different cities. Our cruise documents along with our luggage tags PLUS my brother, his wife, and 2 of their childrens documents (no luggage tags) were sent in OUR name to my PARENTS' address. Two weeks later, my parents documents and their luggage tags and my other two neices documents (again, no luggage tags) were received at my parents' address in their name. We did sort it all out but my brother's family never received any of their luggage tags and they were the only ones using ME :headache:

Perhaps it's a software glitch (Disney's website is incredibly poorly done, especially for such a LARGE company) or perhaps it's just a mistake by a CM (we all make those), but misdirected documents are not a rare occurrence.

I'm not flying in January and neither is my DS's family, but my sister is. The ME information came to my address, with her name on it (she lives in Haddonfield, and I did put her address on the ME information) and there were luggage tags in it for everyone in DS's family.

An AP Florida resident renewal notice came to my DS's address, in Florida, for me. I live in Ohio, obviously NOT a Florida resident.

More recently my DS was invited to take the SSR on line survey for our THV stay. My DS is not and has never been named on our DVC documents.

Bobbi

I booked a 2BR for my family as well as MIL and FIL (who live at a different address) and a studio for SIL and her family. I got the ME tickets and luggage tags for my family and MIL/FIL, but not SIL's family and she didn't get them either. We got ours almost 3 weeks ago and they duplicated my kids names...spelling 1 wrong in the duplicate. I'll have to call and check on them.

I booked a DVC stay for this past August (eventually cancelled it). My DS was going to bring a friend and now I keep getting e-mails for the X family, which is the friend's last name.

I have a trip booked for June and started to make ADRs on line. Was having trouble so called WDW dining and when they retrieved my ressie it was under my daughter's name:scared1: I am the owner of my DVC and made the reservations but somehow she was listed first!

My sister made a reservation for me in November. The DME voucher was mailed directly to me.

There is a IT issue with the system listing the wrong person as the lead on the reservation. The lead name gets the ME travel packet.

:earsboy: Bill

My 10 year old son recently got a mailer offering him 30% off a WDW hotel stay. :confused3 Who knows how this stuff happens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter