Why did I get a $15 Disney Visa Gift Card???

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
I received in the mail today, a $15.00 Disney Gift Card from Disney Visa Credit Card from Chase in Fenton, MO. I have a Disney Visa, but I didn't cash in any points - I don't have that many yet, I just got the card about 3 months ago. It says Disney Gift Card on it. Do you think it's real?:idea:

When I opened my disney visa, they were giving out 50$ gift cards. Maybe it was a promotion when you opened your credit card. I think I got the give card after I had used the credit card.

Someone mentioned on the Meet the Robinsons CD thread that they were told they would recieve a $15 credit in points instead of the CD. Did you enter to win the CD?

Did you take the quiz for the Meet the Robinsons CD? i vaguely remember reading the thread and some people saying when they called they were told the CD's were gone but that they would recive a GC. Maybe thats it?

Yes! I did enter to win the Meet the Robinson's CD - so you think that is what the $15.00 Gift Card is then? I never got the CD, so I guess I'm happy with the gift card :rotfl: Just in time for the Disney Store's semi-annual sale next week :thumbsup2

When I opened my Disney account a few months ago they were giving the $15 gift card after you charged something.

Did you charge something large recently?

When DH and I bought our second house we had saved money for buying new furniture. I just put it on the card to get the points and because of our large purchases I got a "thank you" gift card from Mastercard. It wasn't a Disney card tho.

I just applied for my Disney Rewards card and used it to buy our WDW tickets.. I also got a $15 card in the mail.. must've been a promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter