Why can't I make a payment on this new website?!!!!

jgperkin

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this is the place, but I can not find where I can make a payment on this new website.. I read the moms panel that said to update all of your browers.. which i did... firefox, internet explorer, google chrome etc.. I went to my disney experience and clicked on my reservations.. then clicked on view reservation and no option for payment.... Am I doing something wrong?

THANKS!

I emailed Disney about that as I couldn't find a link to pay either. They emailed back & told me there isn't anyway to pay online on the new site.

She sent me a link to the old Disney webpage & told me to try that. Guess what...it pulled up & I could pay online that way.

Hopefully, they will fix that problem!

I get a "Bad Request" error when I try that link. I really want to get into the old website so I can see my current balance. I've called to apply gift cards and, with the old system, you could see the balance. The new website doesn't show anything useful in terms of costs and payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter