Why can't I log out?

Tink3rb3ll

<b><font color=blue>Princess at <3 </b><br><br><fo
When I click on 'log out' of my user name-it says 'cookies are cleared' but keeps me logged in! How can I get logged off?

The reason I'm, asking is because my sister hasn't had a chance to log into her name... but I don't know what else to do :confused3

I'm having the same problem. I am not Shannon1984. I am ragdoll! Shannon is my DD. I am getting so aggravated because I haven't been able to post in days! Someone please help. Be aware that I am a computer dummy so expain as simply as possible please.

Sounds like you both just need to clear your Internet Explorer cookies.

At the top of this forum, there's a Frequently Asked Questions post. Look for the Clearing Cookies topic, and just follow the simple instructions there.

Then you should be set! :sunny:

Thank you for the quick reply. I will have DD check it out when she comes over. I have absolutely no clue what all that computer jargon is talking about. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter