why cant i do online check-in?

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
i am 10 days away today. i went online and there is no link for me to do online checkin.. is this a common issue? this is my first time as a dvc member.

Are you doing a split stay? I have seen people report that for Dining Reservations, the system pulls up the last check-in date of a split stay. It could be a similar glitch with online check-in.

I bet it because you have another reservation under your name for the cruise! I had the split stay issue a few weeks ago when I tried to check in for stay at BWV and BCV! Good luck and have a great vacation!

i am 10 days away today. i went online and there is no link for me to do online checkin.. is this a common issue? this is my first time as a dvc member.

We recently did a split stay and I could not do online check in. I called and spoke with a manager...he indicated that b/c of the split stay, there was no way to do online check in. I am betting they are counting the cruise and your land stay as a split

Was any part of your reservation waitlisted? If so, that could be the problem. Even though the resorts and you see just one continuous reservation, there are actually at least two different reservation numbers making up your stay.

Same here! Can't check in:confused:
I was told it's because we have 2 resv. linked under 1 resv.# & some glitch in the systems doesn't allow this.
But....They are working on it. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter