Why can't I book online?

Lucia_27

Mouseketeer
I haven't been on the member site in a while, and I no longer have the ability to search and book online? What happened? I don't want to call MS just to check availability? Is it because I haven't paid my dues yet?

2014 dues are not due until 1/15, and are not considered late until 2/14. You would not be restricted from making reservation until after 2/14.

Have you been on the member website since the redesign? If not, on-line booking is under the 'My Vacations' drop down.

The online booking "button" is not on the "my vacations" drop down this evening, using Safari. I couldn't find it this afternoon using IE at work, either. Anyone else having trouble with this?

The online booking "button" is not on the "my vacations" drop down this evening, using Safari. I couldn't find it this afternoon using IE at work, either. Anyone else having trouble with this?

OK, so I logged out and logged back in, and now it's working. Strange.

I haven't been able to set up Magical Express through the website either.

Kristen

I haven't been on the member site in a while, and I no longer have the ability to search and book online? What happened? I don't want to call MS just to check availability? Is it because I haven't paid my dues yet?

Just wondering if your problem has been resolved yet?

I have had this problem since mid November and also cannot see any information relating to my contracts. In spite of numerous conversations with MS who have escalated to IT I still have no resolution.

I had this same problem (online booking wasn't showing as an option on the menu). I removed disney and go.com cookies, then login again. I find this helps whenever I have problems on the dvcmember web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter