• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why can't I book my Fast Pass Reservations? Help!

I have a pretty good plan worked out for my friend I think (She better appreciate this!) for her and her family. Its taken HOURS more than I normally plan.

Then I have to do it again for myself.

care to share ;)
I will really appreciate it even if your friend doesn't.
no pressure of course. otherwise I planning to wing it . I think epcot I have covered but all else is undecided.

amazing how we found each other so quickly ;)

care to share ;)
I will really appreciate it even if your friend doesn't.
no pressure of course. otherwise I planning to wing it . I think epcot I have covered but all else is undecided.

amazing how we found each other so quickly ;)

She does appreciate it.

Her kids are 2 and 4 so we are focusing on MK a lot - your kids look older they might not enjoy the same choices! :goodvibes

But My own plans would help you, I just havent done them all yet. HA.

I booked a room on rented DVC points (for the first time ever) staying at Boardwalk Villas. The reservation shows up in my Disney account along with my dining reservations and all. I received a booklet in the mail when I booked it months ago that had a magnet reminding me to book my fast pass reservations on July 8th (60 days before my trip on Sept 6th). I logged on right at midnight and it shows that my trip is 60 days away. I tried to book my Fast Pass reservations but it says that I can start reserving them on Sept. 6th. What on earth??? That is the day we leave for our trip. Why is this happening? I have an annual pass which I think normally allows me to book 30 days in advance but it was my understanding that I could book 60 days in advance with my hotel reservation. Does anyone know what is going on? Please help. I have spent months putting this plan together and then spent the last 5 hours finalizing the details. Am I going to miss out on the mine train ride? Does anyone know what this is about? Thank you

Same here. :(

She does appreciate it.

Her kids are 2 and 4 so we are focusing on MK a lot - your kids look older they might not enjoy the same choices! :goodvibes

But My own plans would help you, I just havent done them all yet. HA.

gotcha thank you.
I have a 3 , 9 and 12 year old on this trip/
the nine year old girl is a dare devil
the rest of us are chickens.

Thank god for this board... we all would have gone mad when this happened to us!

Although it is kinda fun to watch when it's not you. :happytv:

I knew I had seen a thread.

:rotfl2:

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I was going to have to get up at 5 for MY CP package but those are open already so at least I wont have to stay up to 1 and then get up early too.

There's pretty much one nightly around 10 after 12. Like a changing of the guard.

For those who have gone through this - is refresh enough or will I need to log out and back in to get it to update? And, please, please tell me it's not much past 1am.

It would seem that the "wild ride" for guests is now in the form of dealing with Disney's internet technology. :scared1:

For those who have gone through this - is refresh enough or will I need to log out and back in to get it to update? And, please, please tell me it's not much past 1am.

Refresh at 1:00:01 AM and you should be good!! :thumbsup2

And don't worry everyone... everything was still there when I did it Saturday. Even Anna and Elsa any almost time I wanted.

It would seem that the "wild ride" for guests is now in the form of dealing with Disney's internet technology. :scared1:

Try telling me Diagon Alley is more of a thrill than this!!

DD14 and DS22, who were supposed to be joining me for this late night, "FP+ Selection Party" are now crapped out on the sofas! :joker:

DD14 and DS22, who were supposed to be joining me for this late night, "FP+ Selection Party" are now crapped out on the sofas! :joker:

:confused3:rotfl2:

yeah my DH was "staying up with me to see how this works"

All I hear are snores from him and the three dogs. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter